Windows Repair (All In One) Free 3.0.0 - AppzDam

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on March 14, 2015 by AppzDamin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows Repair (All In One) Free 3.0.0 - AppzDam (Size: 11.96 MB)
 Windows Repair (All In One) Free 3.0.0 - AppzDam.zip11.96 MB

Description

Tweaking.com - Windows Repair is an all-in-one repair tool to help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including registry errors and file permissions as well as issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Update, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and installed programs can modify your default settings. Using Tweaking.com - Windows Repair you will have the possibility to restore your OS to its original settings.

Features :

· Reset Registry Permissions
· Reset File Permissions
· Register System Files
· Repair WMI
· Repair Windows Firewall
· Repair Internet Explorer
· Repair MDAC & MS Jet
· Repair Hosts File
· Remove Policies Set By Infections
· Repair Icons
· Repair Winsock & DNS Cache
· Remove Temp Files
· Repair Proxy Settings
· Unhide Non System Files
· Repair Windows Updates
· Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working

What's New :

Massive update, weeks worth of work and so many changes that there is to many to list here. But I will list a few.
Program is now Free/Pro. All repairs and everything that has always been in the previous free versions is still completely free and all future repairs will be free, I have taken nothing away from my users :-) The pro is extra tools and options while keeping all repairs free. The free version can still be used for both personal and business use. Also there is no nag screens or anything like that trying to get people to upgrade to pro.
New Pre Repairs Scan tool has been added. You can now run this to have the program check for things before running the repairs. This checks the windows packages files, junction points and environment variables.
New "Repair Environment Variables" tool has been added. This is not an automated tool, so it isn't in the repair list. Instead it is with the Pre Repairs Scan tool.
Multiple new repairs added.
A large amount of the repairs have been improved and updated.
Some of the current pro features include built in system tweaks that you can have applied after the repairs. You can also now use your own scripts and registry files to have applied after the repairs are done as well. There will be more pro features coming in future updates.
Another new pro feature is the ability to use your own logo in the bottom left of the main window of the program.
New interface layout. I kept most things the same as people remember it but made the window bigger and rearranged a few things to try and make it less cluttered.
Multiple bug fixes.
Huge amount of codes changes, and a ton of other things that is to much to list here.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.96 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
Windows Repair (All In One) Free 3.0.0 - AppzDam