Windows 8.1 AIO x86 x64 MBR UEFI Boot

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 13, 2013 by BigRedsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 8.1 AIO x86 x64 MBR UEFI Boot (Size: 6.89 GB)
 Create.x64.ISO.cmd180 bytes
 Create.x86.ISO.cmd180 bytes
 OSCDIMG.exe123.56 KB
 Readmefirst.txt343 bytes
 bootia32.efi1.29 MB
 bootx64.efi1.54 MB
 chs_boot.ttf3.52 MB
 cht_boot.ttf3.7 MB
 jpn_boot.ttf1.89 MB
 kor_boot.ttf2.26 MB
 malgun_boot.ttf164.27 KB
 malgunn_boot.ttf161.88 KB
 meiryo_boot.ttf131.36 KB
 meiryon_boot.ttf129.77 KB
 msjh_boot.ttf151.27 KB
 msjhn_boot.ttf149.31 KB
 bootres.dll17.84 KB
 bcd.256 KB
 memtestx64.efi1.42 MB
 memtestx86.efi1.23 MB
 Readme.txt2.45 KB
 Win8.1.AIO.x86.x64.UEFI.iso6.88 GB

Description

image Hello Everyone, Please if you appreciate the work put into this upload, PLEASE SEED as long as you can. Many Thanks

Windows 8.1 AIO x86-x64 MBR-UEFI Boot

There are NO Activation Cracks or Patches on this ISO
Clean Windows setupfiles, No Trojans or Viruses
Just Burn Iso on dvd9 Disc (Dual Layer DVD) or Copy to 8GB USBStick

This ISO is setup to Boot in MBR:Legacy 32bit Mode or In UEFI 64bit Mode.
Pick Bootup choice from your Firmwares Bootmenu.

Create seperate (x86) or (x64) bootable MBR-UEFI ISO's to burn on dvd5 Discs (Single Layer DVD).
Just follow the (Readmefirst.txt) directions in the (create.iso folder)

When all the ISO files are copied (Except the efi folder) to USB. Read USB Boot Section for Directions,
It will boot in MBR:Legacy 32bit Mode or in UEFI 32bit Mode and UEFI 64bit Mode

In 32bit MBR Mode, It will boot & install on 32bit or 64bit processors.
In 32bit UEFI Mode, It will boot & install on 32bit processors, 32bit UEFI Firmware needed for UEFI Boot
In 64bit UEFI Mode, It will boot & install on 64bit processors. 64bit UEFI Firmware needed for UEFI Boot

USB Boot: Option 1: Format fat32,make active for MBR bootmgr to boot MBR Mode,To just Boot in 64bit UEFI Mode nothing need be done.
Copy all ISO files to USB.

USB Boot: Option 2: Format fat32,make active for MBR bootmgr to boot in MBR Mode.
To Boot in both 32bit UEFI and 64bit UEFI Mode, Copy ISO files (Except the efi folder) to USB.
Now you need to copy the reconfigured (efi) folder from the (usb.boot) folder to replace the original one.
Now your able to boot in all 3 modes from usb

Its been tested on a Gigabyte 64bit UEFI Motherboard and on a Acer Iconia w510p 32bit UEFI Tablet, and boots on both from usb.
For Tablets you may need to plug in external usb hub to connect usb mouse and keyboard, touchscreen and dock keyboard may not
work during Windows 8 install.

x86 install.wim contains indexes
Windows 8.1 Core 32-bit
Windows 8.1 Core (Single Language) 32-bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
Windows 8.1 Pro (Media Center) 32-bit
Windows 8.1 Enterprise 32-bit

x64 install.wim contains indexes
Windows 8.1 Core 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Core (Single Language) 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Pro (Media Center) 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64-bit

Please leave comments if you like and keep seeding.
Thanks

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.89 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Windows 8.1 AIO x86 x64 MBR UEFI Boot

All Comments

Can I install win8.1 x64 in MBR-Legacy Bios?

Sorry Newbie,
coz I have other x64win8.1 installation, but it won't run in MBR Disk
Yes the ISO is setup to boot MBR-x64/x86 and UEFI x64
Just choose x64 install boot option for 64bit install and choose x86 install boot option for 32bit install on MBR Legacy boot menu
Added to seedbox. Thank you for the upload.
Your Welcome, thanks for seeding
Added to seedbox. Thank you for the upload.
Hi BigReds!
2013-11-29 18:29
All optical media has to be finalized for complete burn,when it lost power it never finished finalizing. Just reburn iso but burn at slowest speed 4x/6x/8x/ for most accurate burn and make sure your burning program puts in proper layer break on your dvd9 disc. To create single layer dvd5 just follow directions in the create.iso Folder. You'll have to create 2 dvds one x86 and one x64. You can export core/pro x86/x64 into a new install.wim file and replace the original one with yours. just search online for combining x86/x64 install.wim. Hope this help's
Thanks BigReds! Can you give me a link of a tutorial on how to create an AIO with x86 and x64 core/Pro but on a Single Layer DVD? And after i burn your *.iso on a dvd9 disc can i boot normally like on a dvd5? So can i use the disc normally as a regular dvd5 aio disc?
2013-12-01 11:42
http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit-tools/gimagex/
http://davejsteele.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/create-windows-7-all-in-one-merge-all-editions-of-windows-7-single-install-disc/
These links should give you an idea on how to do it,I use gimagex to export to new install.wim I made the AIO to work on DVD9 and to work on fat32 usb mbr-uefi boot, that's why the setup files are separated. The DVD5 setup only creates the original x86 or x64 setup discs. The x86 will boot mbr-uefi 32bit and the x64 will boot mbr-uefi 64bit. Most used is x64- First copy x64 Folder into the create.iso folder then replace old wim with new install.wim with x86/x64 core/pro, Create x64.iso. now you can boot x64-uefi and install 64bit OS and boot MBR and install 32bit or 64bit OS.
Thanks BigReds for everything! im giving a try! ;)
Booting off dvd9 disc still has it's limitations, it will boot both MBR & UEFI but the won't boot both (bootia32.efi) and (bootx64.efi) on the same disc. With both files in place on dvd the UEFI Firmware won't see it as a UEFI bootable DVD and if it does it will give you a blank screen and then just go to next bootable disk. Only booting off of a fat32 usb/hardisk can boot all 3 modes. If you have already downloaded my Windows 8 AIO x86-x64 MBR-UEFI Boot torrent, that is setup for x/86/x64 combined. Let me know and I'll try explain the transfer of which files and folders to replace. Please google for combining x86-x64 install.wim for directions to put them together in one file.
I think I will upload a new version for all combined x86/x64 usbimage/iso setup, But it will take me some time to create and test.
They are separate because when the install.wim is combined with both (x86-x64),the file size is over 4gb limit for fat32 which uefi needs to boot. Made it that way for simple file copy to usb stick to boot for all 3 modes. That's the main reason you've only been seeing separate x86 or x64 iso torrents. You can make a 2 partition usb stick only setup with ntfs first partition for setup files and fat32 2nd partition for efi boot files,but it's far more complicated. If there's enough posts on my page that more people want that setup, I'll consider making one. It would be a usb image file only.
Update... Anyone that wishes to do the upgrade option will either have to do the seperate create.iso folder(x86)(x64) option or copy all files from seperate (x86)(x64) folder to root of USB stick for upgrade to work and for windows installer to find serial# in OEM firmware pc's after renaming or deleting ei.cfg. If you have a Genuine Windows 8 installation and a microsoft account setup the best way to get the free upgrade to 8.1 is through the APP Store. The Serial# seems to be the same as before. But the activation method has changed so using win8 activation backup won't work.
If you already have a bought Genuine 8.1 license key then the AIO setup will work beautifully for fresh Installs.