Windows 7 Ultimate (x64-LiveUSB-DesktopToGo)-[BigReds]

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on September 11, 2014 by BigRedsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64-LiveUSB-DesktopToGo)-[BigReds] (Size: 7.46 GB)
 BOOTICE.exe439 KB
 dd.dll3.09 MB
 dd.exe1.67 MB
 DDC.exe377 KB
 License.txt1.33 KB
 Readme.txt1.39 KB
 Whatsnew.txt2.56 KB
 Description.txt3.36 KB
 desktop.png1016.88 KB
 Instructions.docx251.66 KB
 Windows 7 Ultimate x64-LiveUSB.zip7.45 GB

Description

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64-LiveUSB-DesktopToGo)

This is a fully portable and functional Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Desktop that can be run from any 32GB or larger USB 2.0 or 3.0 Removeable Flash Drive or HDD.
This Portable Windows Ultimate OS is setup to Boot and Run in MBR Legacy Mode only!
Boot from any PC that's supports 64bit to have your personal Desktop on the Go.
It is already Activated, But when booting from a newly made USB drive you will most likely have to re-run Daz Loader from Activation folder on USB drive to make the drive Genuine.
Once that is done the USB drive will be Activated on whatever PC you boot too.

You can install your favorite programs to run and have your Documents, Music, Videos and Pictures where ever you go.
The faster the drive the better experience you will have.
It is highly recommended to use a USB 3.0 flash drive or disk. Using a USB 2.0 drive will work fine if using a fast Read/Write 2.0 flash drive.

Booting from a USB 3.0 port is only possible after you have booted from a USB 2.0 port for first bootup and installing USB 3.0 drivers of motherboard.
then go to device manager-Disk drives and right/click on USB drive and choose properties
Go to policies Tab and check mark Better performance option, This will allow Win 7 to boot from USB 3.0 port.
Now any PC you boot that uses the same USB 3.0 Controller will work on 3.0 port.
The more PC's you boot and install drivers for will just make your Windows 7 more Portable and quicker to boot on different PC's.

Zipfile Hash
CRC32: DBF955BC
MD5: D1D1A03E7CB7A155725F6B97F4254AE3
SHA-1: C085FF46C8623A01EBB562CE4EBA81ACBF3D8A69

Integrated Updates:
* .NET Framework 3.5
* .NET Framework 4.5.2
* Malicious Software Removal Tool - September
* Defender Definitions September 10th
* Hotfixes and Updates - September 10th 2014

Instructions on how to create Bootable Windows Desktop:

Plug in your USB Flash drive if you have not already done so.
Start a Command Prompt as an administrator (click the Start button and
type CMD, right-click on cmd.exe and select “Run as administrator" and accept the UAC prompt, assuming you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7)
For Windows 8,8.1 (right/click) on StartButton and choose Command Prompt (Admin)

Type diskpart and then press ENTER
For each line, type the parts on BOLD and press ENTER after each entry, the notes are for reference only

DISKPART> list disk (note: this will list the disks on your system. Typically look for the one that matches the capacity of your USB flash drive)
DISKPART> select disk x (note: x is the number for your USB flash drive you obtained from the list command above)
DISKPART> clean (note: this will erase your USB flash drive)
DISKPART> create partition primary (note: this will create a new primary partition on the USB Flash drive)
DISKPART> select partition 1 (note: this will select the partition you just created)
DISKPART> active (note: this will set the new partition as active, which identifies it as a valid system partition)
DISKPART> format FS=NTFS QUICK (note: this will perform a quick format on the USB Flash drive)
DISKPART> assign letter=y (note: where y is the drive letter you want to choose for USB Flash drive)
DISKPART> exit
Now use command below to transfer MBR BootSector to USB Flash drive.
bootsect /nt60 y: (note: where y: is the drive letter assigned to your USB Flash drive – this will copy across the boot files)

Now the last thing to do is navigate to Windows 7 Ultimate x64-LiveUSB.zip in explorer and (right/click) on file and extract to the root Dir of newly created USB Flash drive.

Thanks BigReds

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.46 GB
seeders:4
leechers:3
Windows 7 Ultimate (x64-LiveUSB-DesktopToGo)-[BigReds]

All Comments

lol he says he is online but he still has the activation message so not sure what he is doing but lol better get rid of that i would say
You can't rush the Bat!! :)
thanks alot
Your Welcome! :)
Well as You can see from the Pic I'm up and online. This one kicked My tail worse than the 8.1 Pro version. Could be cause I'm not too smart and don't follow directions. Possibly just because this Lenovo is Cursed with a family of Gremlins living in it but I still haven't been able to boot though a USB3 port. I'll check the BIOS and maybe even reinstall the drivers. Gave up on it for the Day. Thanks Reds another Great Job.
Your Welcome, I'm glad I can make your brain go Batty.
A little bit of smoke coming from the ears is healthy for your brain cells!!