Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 July 2016 [x86x64] Incl Activator [Androgalaxy]

seeders: 2
leechers: 33
Added on July 16, 2016 by MafiaSSSin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 July 2016 [x86x64] Incl Activator [Androgalaxy] (Size: 3.29 GB)
 Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 July 2016 Incl Activator [Androgalaxy].iso3.28 GB
 Torrent Downloaded From www.Androgalaxy.in.txt154 bytes
 Windows Loader.zip1.67 MB
 read me.txt32.02 KB
 Keys.ini15.91 KB
 checksums.md5145 bytes
 WAT Fix.zip375.07 KB

Description

This is the original Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 from Microsoft. Including Microsoft updates until 15.07.2016 and Internet Explorer 11.

This release is the best you could find on the net
NO tweaks or add-ons
NO additional programs and software added
NO graphics, scripts and wallpapers added or changed
It's the original image from Microsoft except added updates and IE11

Like My New Page

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.29 GB
seeders:2
leechers:33
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 July 2016 [x86x64] Incl Activator [Androgalaxy]

All Comments

thanks
after installing windows 7, go and find a neat little program called never10. it stops microshaft from auto-updating to windows spyware 10
yah
Got close but couldnt close. Looks like everythings there i just didnt get it figured out yet. Gotta regroup and try again. Thank you
yah
thanks
I'm new to using downloaded OS. It's is safe to used a downloaded version? Am afraid of repercussions from Microsoft detecting & messing up my laptop. Am running original Vista till lately all the notification about Vista no longer supported. Please advise
what do you mean detecting lol...you think microsoft got time (or even cares) to go around looking for people that use pirated software ? I've been using pirated windows since XP.Trust me dude,the "internet police" is looking for pedos,drug and gun dealers,not pirated windows users lmao :D .
you can use it.