Windows 10 Pro VL x86 & X64 En-Us March 2016 - Freeware Sys - Pre-Activated

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on March 9, 2016 by FreewareSysin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Windows 10 Pro VL x86 & X64 En-Us March 2016 - Freeware Sys - Pre-Activated (Size: 4.39 GB)
 Windows 10 Pro VL x86 & X64 En-Us March 2016 - Freeware Sys - Pre-Activated.iso4.39 GB
 Torrent Download From FreewareSys.com.txt452 bytes
 Torrent Download From Kat.cr.txt452 bytes
 torrent_downloaded_from_crystaltorrents.txt433 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from torrents at btstorr.cc.txt129 bytes
 Freewaresys.Facebook.url126 bytes
 Freewaresys.com.url112 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes

Description

imageimage

Windows 10 Version 1511 updates are cumulative. Therefore, this package contains all previously-released fixes. If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer.

Changes in KB3140768: some improvements and bug fixes.
* KB3135782
* KB3139907
* KB3140743
* .NET Framework 3.5
* KB890830
* Defender Updates

DVD Included
* Windows 10 Pro X64 VL- - - - - Pre-Activated
* Windows 10 Pro X86 VL - - - - - Pre-Activated

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.39 GB
seeders:3
leechers:4

All Comments

ok, nice!
Format USB in NFTS or Use Rufus to create usb bootable it working tested fully activated version
Not downloading cus the size is big for a normal dvd .... so it will not be able to burn on a normal dvd , try to resize it under 4.35gb
I'm trying a BD-RW. If that fails I'll probably just reload Win7 and upgrade.
Apparently making a USB Boot disk/stick is a foreign concept to people who still waste time burning DVDs.
lol
Apparently; even using a USB is a dated concept, Win8 natively supports mounting the iso and upgrading. No media needed.
Look into WinReducer. Works great.
I get error code: 0x8007025D on a Lenovo 2 using the USB technique. I'm going to trying burning the iso and loading through an optical drive to see if the copy process completes, as that's where the install is aborting.
Try using a USB2.0 drive (if you're not already), there are known issues when using USB3
I tried several, as well as both ports. Seems to stop at 12% no matter what. I'm starting to think the installation drivers for the ssd aren't right, cause the iso loads into VirtualBox without failing. Likely M$ already provided the generic passthrough drivers for VB. And I've used the iso to upgrade an old Dell vostro with no problem to the files don't appear to be corrupt.