Window on Humanity: A Concise Introduction to General Anthropology (6th Edition) by Conrad Kottak [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 45
leechers: 9
Added on January 31, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Window on Humanity: A Concise Introduction to General Anthropology (6th Edition) by Conrad Kottak [Dr.Soc] (Size: 24.6 MB)
 Window on Humanity_ Intro to General Anthropology 6th Edition by Conrad Kottak.pdf24.6 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Window on Humanity: A Concise Introduction to General Anthropology (6th Edition)

Author: Conrad Kottak
Paperback: 560 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 6 edition (September 10, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0078035082
ISBN-13: 978-0078035081
Format: PDF

Summary:

Written by a prominent scholar in the field, Conrad Phillip Kottak, this concise, student-friendly, current introduction to general anthropology carefully balances coverage of core topics and contemporary changes in the field. While maintaining its connection with students through relevant examples, the combination of brevity, readability, and trusted content makes Window on Humanity a perfect match for anthropology courses that use readings or ethnographies along with a main text.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.6 MB
seeders:45
leechers:9
Window on Humanity: A Concise Introduction to General Anthropology (6th Edition) by Conrad Kottak [Dr.Soc]