[WIN] [Adobe CC] Cracked amtlib.dll files for both x86 and x64 (32 & 64-bit)

seeders: 368
leechers: 1
Added on November 28, 2013 by Totashiyain Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

[WIN] [Adobe CC] Cracked amtlib.dll files for both x86 and x64 (32 & 64-bit) (Size: 1.77 MB)
 Adobe CC 32 & 64 bit amtlib files.zip1.77 MB

Description

These crack files are for Adobe Creative CLOUD only. (No CS6!) Also make sure you chose the right bit (32 or 64) for your program.*

All-new apps. More connected tools and services. Your creative community just a click away. Available now in Creative Cloud.

Oh and by the way there's a crappy subscription plan too!
But don't fret- CC programs can be cracked pretty easily, in fact with the same method as CS6- you guessed it, amtlib! With this amazing file, you can have CC programs for free and forever :)

Crack Installation Instructions: (I probably should've put a readme in the .zip file, but who reads those anyways...)
1. Make sure you have the TRIAL version of your CC program installed already.
2. Download the torrent.
3. Open the .zip file (don't worry there are NO passwords or surveys or whatever.)
4. Open the folder with the bit for your program
5. Replace the original amtlib file (in your Program Files) with the crack
6. Run your program. If you get an error, make sure you have the right bit and you put the amtlib in the right place (Illustrator is kinda weird; I think you find amtlib in Support FilesContentsWindows)

*32-bit programs are found in the folder "Program Files (x86)", while 64-bit programs are found in the folder "Program Files." (I don't think you'll find the 64 bit folder if you have a 32 bit OS.)

**Also I'm not sure this works for Mac OS- I doubt it does.

Programs that, Unfortunately, Don't Work With this Crack. (Please comment on this torrent if you find any more!)
- Adobe Muse
- (If you know any other program that doesn't work with amtlib, please send me a message)

Programs that are Confirmed to Work with amtlib
- After Effects
- Audition
- Dreamweaver
- Flash Professional
- Illustrator
- Photoshop
- Premiere Pro
- Edge Animate
- Media Encoder
- Acrobat XI (use x86 dll according to pilot76103)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.77 MB
seeders:368
leechers:1
[WIN] [Adobe CC] Cracked amtlib.dll files for both x86 and x64 (32 & 64-bit)

All Comments

thanks ;)
Thank you, thank you, thank you. For now it works. You saved me from uninstalling adobe or reimaging my windows. Hope it will work long enough. In my case, Media Encoder stops working a month after I install it. And no matter what I try to do it just doesn't work. But this crack helped me now. So, thanks again.
works with Adobe Edge Animate on windows 7 - ty uploader!!!!