Willie Dixon Iam The Blues(blues)(mp4)[rogercc[h33t].m4v

seeders: 10
leechers: 5
Added on June 8, 2012 by rogerccin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Willie Dixon Iam The Blues(blues)(mp4)[rogercc[h33t].m4v (Size: 651.14 MB)
 Willie Dixon Iam The Blues(blues)(mp4)[rogercc[h33t].m4v651.14 MB

Description

Willie Dixon I Am The Blues
Studio: Quantum Leap
Released : 21 October 2002
Format : avi

Willie Dixon is the man who changed the style of the blues. As a songwriter and producer, the man was a genius. If you wanted a hit song, you went to Willie Dixon. Played it like he said play it, and sing it like he said sing it, and you damn near always had a hit. Willie Dixon taught bass players how to rock 'n' roll. Listen to him on Chuck Berry's Chess recordings of "Rock and Roll Music,''and "Reelin' and Rockin''. He took big band music and Mississippi blues and melded them into something new, opening the door for Motown and others to walk in and take it even further. Features 8 super tracks, biography, image gallery and much more!
Recorded live in concert, the legendary Willie Dixon shows why he has been such a huge influence on generations of musicians. Mick Jagger, Robert Plant, Chuck Berry and Eric Clapton are just a few of the names who owe a sizeable amount of gratitude to Dixon's blues-based hollerin'. Songs include "Wang Dang Doodle," "I Got The blues," "I Just Want to Make Love to You" and more!

Playlist:
I just Want to Make Love to You
I Got the Blues
Wang Dang Doodle
Seventh Son
Peace
Sandy Field
Built For Comfort
Jungle Song

Screenshots/Thumbnails :

Technical :
GeneralComplete name : H:DownloadsWillie Dixon Iam The Blues(blues)(mp4)[rogercc[h33t].m4vFormat : MPEG-4 Base Media / Version 2Codec ID : mp42File size : 651 MiBDuration : 59mn 25sOverall bit rate : 1 532 KbpsWriting application : HandBrake 0.9.5 2011010300VideoID : 1Format : AVCFormat/Info : Advanced Video CodecBit rate : 1 367 Kbps VariableWidth X Height : 686 x 478 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 1.276Frame rate : 29.970 fps ConstantAudioID : 2Format : Advanced Audio CodecDuration : 59mn 25sBit rate : 160 KbpsMaximum bit rate : 200 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsChannel positions : Front: L R

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
651.14 MB
seeders:10
leechers:5
Willie Dixon Iam The Blues(blues)(mp4)[rogercc[h33t].m4v

All Comments

Excellent very thank you!
Good d/l.
2012-09-16 14:33