Williams -Hematology (8th EdiTioN) ~ 3M!N!Go7~UpZ

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on November 9, 2013 by nmcanyanain Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Williams -Hematology (8th EdiTioN) ~ 3M!N!Go7~UpZ (Size: 97.76 MB)
 Williams Hematology (8th Ed.).pdf97.72 MB
 3M!niGo7(PM Me at KAT).txt419 bytes
 Williams-Manual-of-Hematology-Eighth-Edition-Lichtman-Marshall-EB9780071785051.jpg41.73 KB

Description

About the Book
A convenient full-color reference distilled from the world’s leading hematology text – perfect when you need answers in the office, clinic, or on hospital rounds.

Williams Manual of Hematology, 8th Edition is a concise and easy-to-navigate compilation of the pathogenic, diagnostic, and therapeutic essentials of blood cell and coagulation protein disorders. Referenced to the classic Williams Hematology, 8th Edition, this handy, easily transported reference has been carefully edited to deliver only the most clinical point-of-care facts.

Covering both common and uncommon blood disorders, this complete guide includes sections on:

Disorders of red cells
Disorders of granulocytes
Disorders of monocytes and macrophages
The clonal myeloid disorders
The polyclonal lymphoid diseases
The clonal lymphoid and plasma cell diseases
Disorders of platelets and hemostasis
Disorders of coagulation proteins
Transfusion and hemapheresis
Now in full color for the first time, Williams Manual of Hematology, 8th Edition is the fastest and most convenient way to access the unmatched clinical authority of Williams Hematology, 8th Edition

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
97.76 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Williams -Hematology (8th EdiTioN) ~ 3M!N!Go7~UpZ

All Comments

I will upload all the unseeded books again for your convenience guys... Had lost my account logon details.... don't despair... your books are coming soon
can you please upload also the hematology by barbara brown newest version,,,thank you