Will.i.am - #Willpower - Singles

seeders: 8
leechers: 6
Added on July 28, 2014 by tanya.cabbabin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Will.i.am - #Willpower - Singles (Size: 21.58 MB)
 Will.i.am - #Willpower - #ThatPOWER.mp310.73 MB
 Will.i.am - #Willpower - Scream & Shout.mp310.85 MB

Description

willpower is the fourth studio album by American recording artist and record producer, will.i.am. It was released on April 19, 2013. The album was originally titled Black Einstein and scheduled for release at the end of 2011. It was then renamed #willpower and delayed several more times. The album's first single "This Is Love" features Eva Simons, the second single "Scream & Shout" features Britney Spears, and Justin Bieber is featured on the third single "#thatPower". There is a remix of "Scream & Shout" that features Lil Wayne, Hit-Boy, Diddy and Waka Flocka Flame. Other guest appearances on the album include Afrojack, Juicy J, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, Skylar Grey, Nicole Scherzinger, Korean pop group 2NE1, Baby Kaely and will.i.am's The Black Eyed Peas bandmate apl.de.ap.

The album was re-released on November 26, 2013; the re-release includes the brand new single "Feelin' Myself" featuring Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa, and DJ Mustard, to replace "Let's Go" featuring Chris Brown.[1]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.58 MB
seeders:8
leechers:6
Will.i.am - #Willpower - Singles