Will.i.am Feat. Britney Spears - Scream And Shout (CDM)

seeders: 174
leechers: 35
Added on December 26, 2012 by in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Will.i.am Feat. Britney Spears - Scream And Shout (CDM) (Size: 43.38 MB)
 01-will.i.am_feat._britney_spears_-_scream_and_shout_(clean)-homely_int.mp310.91 MB
 03-will.i.am_feat._britney_spears_-_scream_and_shout_(super_clean)-homely_int.mp310.87 MB
 04-will.i.am_feat._britney_spears_-_scream_and_shout_(instrumental)-homely_int.mp310.82 MB
 02-will.i.am_feat._britney_spears_-_scream_and_shout_(dirty)-homely_int.mp310.73 MB
 cover1.jpg52.34 KB
 00-will.i.am_feat._britney_spears_-_scream_and_shout-promo-web-2012-homely_int.m3u317 bytes

Description

Artist: Will.i.am Feat. Britney Spears
Title: Scream And Shout
Genre: Pop
Quality: 320 kbps mp3 download
Size: 43 Mb

1/4. Scream And Shout (Clean) [4:45]
2/4. Scream And Shout (Dirty) [4:40]
3/4. Scream And Shout (Super Clean) [4:44]
4/4. Scream And Shout (Instrumental) [4:42]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
43.38 MB
seeders:174
leechers:35
Will.i.am Feat. Britney Spears - Scream And Shout (CDM)

All Comments

Thank you. I appreciate you followed scene protocols I am used to. will.i.am is on so many single projects with other artists right now. Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Miley Cyrus, and Britney Spears just to name a few. I love Maxi-Singles, the same song, but sometimes longer and sometimes remixed. I used to get them on vinyl all the time in the 80s and 90s, then slowly switched to CD as cassette and vinyl went out of availability in most places. This sounds good quality, is it an adjustment in replay-gain in the rip that keeps my little apartment speakers from vibrating from too much bass and other frequencies, in spite of the fact I have a subwoofer to handle that sort of thing? Thank you again, sounds fantastic.
AMAZINGGGG SONGGGGG
thanks
Good quality! Thank you!
Thanks!
Thanks
my kids love this song, thanks
thank you!
Good quality!