Wild.Tigers.I.Have.Known.(2006).DVDRip.XviD

seeders: 13
leechers: 2
Added on June 8, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Wild.Tigers.I.Have.Known.(2006).DVDRip.XviD (Size: 1.37 GB)
 Wild.Tigers.I.Have.Known.(2006).DVDRip.XviD.avi1.37 GB

Description

WILD TIGERS I HAVE KNOWN (2006)

-------------------------------

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430768/

IMDb Plot Summary:

------------------

Junior high in a time of rotary phones. Cougars have been spotted in the area. Logan is 13, the odd kid, with an active imagination and few friends. His young, single mother seems stressed. Latency is giving way to puberty, and Logan, who keeps a tube of lipstick in his dresser, may be gay or, more mysterious, transgender. He stares at himself in the mirror. He becomes friends with Rodeo, older and more mature, good-looking, with girlfriends. They take walks. Logan calls Rodeo and pretends to be a girl. Will he disclose himself to Rodeo? The kids at school talk. The school wants to promote kindness and tolerance. There are stories of child suicide. How do we find our way?

Technical details:

------------------

VIDEO

Duration: 01:38:39

Codec: XviD

Bitrate: ~1841 Kb/s

Resolution: 720 x 416

Aspect Ratio: 1.73:1

Framerate: 23.976 FPS

AUDIO

Codec: MP3

Bitrate: ~130 Kb/s (VBR)

Channels: 2

Sampling rate: 48000 Hz

Language: English

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:13
leechers:2
Wild.Tigers.I.Have.Known.(2006).DVDRip.XviD

Trailer

All Comments

Torrent is good.

"Wild Tigers I have Known" is supposed to be about a young boy's crush on an older boy.

As for the movie itself, expect loads of arty film school shots, curiously processed audio with annoying 1950s scifi overtones, and ghastly dialogue. The director was more interested in being slick with the camera than dealing with the rare subject matter.

One small bright spot features the middle school aged boy dressing as a female and making a rather cute girl, but this crossdressing segment only occurs briefly toward the end of the movie. The rest of the film is rubbish.
Good Quality , Fast Download , No Virus.
2010-12-03 13:54