Wild Lavender (Historical Romance) — Belinda Alexandra AZW3, EPUB, MOBI

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on January 4, 2016 by FreddyFroggyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Wild Lavender (Historical Romance) — Belinda Alexandra AZW3, EPUB, MOBI (Size: 2.45 MB)
 Cover.jpg50.79 KB
 metadata.opf3.28 KB
 Wild Lavender - Belinda Alexandra.azw3931.65 KB
 Wild Lavender - Belinda Alexandra.epub626.99 KB
 Wild Lavender - Belinda Alexandra.mobi899.53 KB

Description

Wild Lavender — Belinda Alexandra Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Fiction. Tags: France, Historical, Paris, Romance, Showbiz. First published in 2004

isbn:9780730443858 Hash:549EE8491E88D1DCFEF6118D3748BA07C7723D1B

At fourteen, Simone Fleurier is wrenched from her home on a Provençal lavender farm and sent to work in Marseilles. Her life there is hard and impoverished, but Simone discovers the music hall and a dream: to one day be a famous dancer and singer.

But when war threatens, Simone makes a decision that will lead to great danger — yet ultimately prove that love, just like wild lavender, can grow in the least likely of places …

Belinda Alexandra has created a tale of passion and courage that moves from the backstreets of Marseilles to the grand music theatres of Paris, from the countryside of Provence to decadent pre-war Berlin and jazz-age New York.

About the Author
Belinda Alexandra has been published to wide acclaim in Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Holland, Poland, Norway and Spain. She is the daughter of a Russian mother and an Australian father and has been an intrepid traveler since her youth.

All books by Belinda Alexandra:
Sapphire Skies (2014) Uploaded here
Golden Earrings (2011) Uploaded here
Tuscan Rose (2009) Uploaded here
Silver Wattle (2007) Uploaded here
Wild Lavender (2004) This one
White Gardenia (2002) Uploaded here

This completes my Belinda Alexandra collection and there are currently no more. Unfortunately DMCA has been particularly harsh and all my previous Alexandra uploads have disappeared from KAT, but are still available on the big wide Internet ... eg, Google the hashcodes from the book links above to find many other locations for the torrents, including my second favorite site, The Pirate Bay.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.45 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
Wild Lavender (Historical Romance) — Belinda Alexandra AZW3, EPUB, MOBI