Wild China-Land Of The Panda-(WTC-SWE)

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on December 31, 2008 by WTC-SWEin Movies
Torrent verified.

Wild China-Land Of The Panda-(WTC-SWE) (Size: 697.99 MB)
 WILD CHINA-LAND OF THE PANDA 1.jpg51.37 KB
 WILD CHINA-LAND OF THE PANDA 2.jpg21.27 KB
 WILD CHINA-LAND OF THE PANDA 3.jpg21.12 KB
 Wild China-Land Of The Panda(WTC-SWE).avi697.89 MB
 Wild China-Land Of The Panda.nfo9.45 KB

Description

BBC:

---- WILD CHINA-LAND OF THE PANDA

------------------------------China's heartland with its Han people is the centre of a 5,000-year-old civilization. This land contains the Great Wall, the Temple of Heaven, and Beijing's Olympic Stadium and is home to some of China's most charismatic creatures such as the giant panda, golden snub-nosed monkey, and golden takin.

China has undergone significant development in the past 50 years, bringing many environmental problems. The programme explores the deep, complex and often extraordinary relationship between the Chinese peoples, their environment and its creatures, and finds out what it means for the future of China.

They are the largest ethnic group on Earth, and their language Mandarin the most widely spoken. The programme looks at how the relationship between people and wildlife has changed over time. Ancient Chinese beliefs placed great importance in the harmonious co-existence of man and nature. At the beginning of China’s period of rapid economic growth, this ideal was largely forgotten.

A number of political references contrast the more enlightened environmental policies of the current government with those under Chairman Mao, which led to widespread degradation. The Chinese alligator and crested ibis are two species saved from extinction by direct intervention. Other animals have benefited from ancient spiritual beliefs and customs which live on, promoting respect and reverence for wildlife: the yellow weasels and Mandarin ducks of Beijing are two such creatures. However, wildlife is still threatened by illegal poaching for food and traditional medicine.

West of Beijing lie the fertile lands of the North China Plain and the Loess plateau, source of the Yellow River. Increased demand for water has changed the river’s flow, and soil erosion causes dust storms which reach the capital. Further west, the Qinling Mountains are a refuge for some of China’s rarest species including the takin, golden snub-nosed monkey and giant panda. Giant panda courtship and mating is shown, filmed for the first time in the wild. In the colourful lakes of Jiuzhaigou, unique fish swim amongst forests preserved underwater.

Narrated by: Bernard Hill

-------------------------

Title: Wild China-Land Of The Panda

Year: 2008

File Size: 697 MB

Format:AVI

Video Length: 00:58:36

Video Codec: XviD

Video Resolution: 640x352

VIdeo Bitrate: 1625 kbit/s

FPS: 25.000000

Audio Bitrate: 130 kbit/s

Audio Codec: MPEG Layer-3

Channels: 2

Subtitles: (N/A)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1228610/ ENJOY:YOUR CHOICE

WTC-SWE

(Please seed so others can enjoy)

SPECIAL NOTE: I have reached the totaly ammount of bandwidth at my regular image

-------------

site. Until 7-8 januari i am using another one. The last two uploads

and thoose today can be seen as normaly.

For father information and pictures of all my torrents visit" Suprbay Forum" at

this link: --------> http://suprbay.org/showthread.php?t=38774

*** This information is also avaible on the "nfo" file that comes with all my uploads.)*** Tips:For better background view chance the "Style Chooser" at the bottom left

corner to "graphite_x".*******************************

* HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL *

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
697.99 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3
Wild China-Land Of The Panda-(WTC-SWE)