Why Man Chooses Not To Believe - Calvinism exposed as wicked false doctrine by Steven L Anderson_(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 30, 2014 by shadexxin Movies
Torrent verified.

Why Man Chooses Not To Believe - Calvinism exposed as wicked false doctrine by Steven L Anderson_(720p).mp4 (Size: 363.81 MB)
 Why Man Chooses Not To Believe - Calvinism exposed as wicked false doctrine by Steven L...363.81 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

Pastor Steven L Anderson from Faithful Word Baptist Church preaches against the false doctrine of Calvinism which has crept into most independent fundamental baptist churches. The doctrine teaches that God chooses who gets saved and who goes to hell based on nothing else than His ''sovereign'' choice and that if you want to be sure you are one of those selected few, you better persevere in faith and good works till the end, otherwise you are proving that God never chose you to salvation to begin with. The doctrine is pure heresy.

Perseverance of the saints is works salvation, because it mandates that man does good works as a prerequisite of admission into Heaven. The false gospel is taught by Mark Kielar, John Piper, Paul Washer, James White and others.

Calvinism is a hellish doctrine brought forth by Satan himself!

Why I Disagree With All 5 Points of Calvinism by Dr. Curtis Hutson

Heresies of Calvinism!

Calvinism... Arminianism... Hyper-Calvinism?

John Calvin EXPOSED! By Pastor David J. Stewart

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
363.81 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Why Man Chooses Not To Believe - Calvinism exposed as wicked false doctrine by Steven L Anderson_(720p).mp4