Whitney Houston-I Look To You - Live 2009 -sung to mother Cissy Houston at GMA - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on February 9, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Whitney Houston-I Look To You - Live 2009 -sung to mother Cissy Houston at GMA - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 114.81 MB)
 Whitney Houston-I Look To You - Live 2009 -sung to mother Cissy Houston at GMA - Dolby Pro Logic...114.81 MB

Description

imageimageimage

"I Look To You"

Whitney Houston performed this song Live at Good Morning America on September 1, 2009

---Please note all the Bold parts - I bold the accomplishments and I have never Bolded so much in all My Uploads as Whitney Houstons!!

The song was later re-recorded as a duet between Houston and R. Kelly and was released as a digital single on September 25, 2012, seven months after Houston's death. One day before the release, a sneak peek of this version debuted on Ryan Seacrest's website.The duet version of the song was released from and to promote Houston's posthumous compilation album I Will Always Love You: The Best of Whitney Houston.On February 18, 2012, singer/songwriter R. Kelly (who wrote "I Look to You") performed the song at Houston's funeral at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey. The service was broadcast and streamed live to a worldwide audience.
---
I could say so much about this AWESOME Woman I could fill 50 pages of material, what she means to my life and what she brought to so many other peoples lives as well. I will start by saying the movie `The Body Guard' came out before the time I was with a Black Girlfriend (I am White) that I stll Love dearly even though we no longer see each other like that. "I Will Always Love You" was our song! always will be too. I could say many things about how God took care of both of us but most people wouldn't understand. She helped me to be Baptized! The greates thing anyone can do for someone else. There is a statue in our home city close to her home, where Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. are shaking hands as a sign of Peace and Forgivness bc a White man had shot MLK the day that RFK was there to give his campaign speech and he had to break the news to those Black People that a White Man had shot their hero! --- Well, She had us stand in front of that statue of both of them shaking hands and she had another person take our
Picture in front of MLK Jr. and RFK !! The other person (Black) couldn't believe she was a part of that and said That was the sweetest thing she had ever done! It brought her to tears.
Anyway about Whitney, oh that's right we already were... well there is alot more.
Whitney Elizabeth Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012) was an American recording artist, singer, actress, producer, and model. In 2009, the Guinness World Records cited her as the most awarded female act of all time. Houston was one of the world's best-selling music artists, having sold over 200 million records worldwide. She released six studio albums, one holiday album and three movie soundtrack albums, all of which have diamond, multi-platinum, platinum or gold certification. Houston's crossover appeal on the popular music charts, as well as her prominence on MTV, starting with her video for "How Will I Know," influenced several African American women artists who follow in her footsteps. Houston is the only artist to chart seven consecutive No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hits. She is the second artist behind Elton John and the only woman to have two number-one Billboard 200 Album awards (formerly "Top Pop Album") on the Billboard magazine year-end charts.Houston's 1985 debut album Whitney Houston became the best-selling debut album by a woman at the time of its release. Rolling Stone named it the best album of 1986, and ranked it at number 254 on the magazine's list of the 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. Her second studio album Whitney (1987) became the first album by a woman to debut at number one on the Billboard 200 albums chart.Houston's first acting role was as the star of the feature film The Bodyguard (1992). The film's original soundtrack won the 1994 Grammy Award for Album of the Year. Its lead single "I Will Always Love You," became the best-selling single by a woman in music history. With the album, Houston became the first act (solo or group, male or female) to sell more than a million copies of an album within a single week period under Nielsen SoundScan system. The album makes her the top female act in the top 10 list of the best-selling albums of all time, at number four. Houston continued to star in movies and contribute to their soundtracks, including the films Waiting to Exhale (1995) and The Preacher's Wife (1996). The Preacher's Wife soundtrack became the best-selling gospel album in history. Whitney Houston was born in what was then a middle-income neighborhood in Newark, New Jersey, the second child of Army serviceman and entertainment executive John Russell Houston, Jr. (September 13, 1920 – February 2, 2003), and gospel singer Cissy Houston (née Emily Drinkard). She had two older brothers, Gary Garland, who was also a singer, and Michael Houston. She was of African American, Native American, and Dutch descent. Her mother, along with cousins Dionne Warwick and Dee Dee Warwick, godmother Darlene Love and honorary aunt Aretha Franklin were all notable figures in the gospel, rhythm and blues, pop, and soul genres. She met her honorary aunt at age 8, or 9, when her mother took her to a recording studio. Houston was raised a Baptist, but was also exposed to the Pentecostal church. After the 1967 Newark riots, the family moved to a middle-class area in East Orange, New Jersey, when she was four. At the age of 11, Houston started performing as a soloist in the junior gospel choir at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, where she also learned to play the piano. Her first solo performance in the church was "Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah." When Houston was a teenager, she attended Mount Saint Dominic Academy, a Catholic girls' high school in Caldwell, New Jersey, where she met her best friend Robyn Crawford, whom she described as the "sister she never had". While Houston was still in school, her mother continued to teach her how to sing. Houston was also exposed to the music of Chaka Khan, Gladys Knight, and Roberta Flack, most of whom would have an influence on her as a singer and performer.
:( :( :(
On February 11, 2012, Houston was found dead in her guest room at The Beverly Hilton, in Beverly Hills, California. The official coroner's report showed that she had accidentally drowned in the bathtub, with heart disease and cocaine use listed as contributing factors. News of her death coincided with the 2012 Grammy Awards and featured prominently in American and international media. With alot of people judging her faults and forgetting all about her virtues. Did you watch The Preachers Wife yet before you judged her. or see other numerous Hollywood stars succomb to drugs and you didn't judge them at all? Robert Downey Jr. for one. Tom Sizemore for another, with many many more on that list. Let him who hasn't sinned cast the first stone.

Lyrics:

"I Look To You"

As I lay me down,
Heaven hear me now.
I'm lost without a cause
After giving it my all.

Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun.
After all that I've been through
Who on earth can I turn to?

I look to you.
I look to you.
After all my strength is gone,
In you I can be strong
I look to you.
I look to you.
And when melodies are gone,
In you I hear a song.
I look to you.

About to lose my breathe,
There's no more fighting left,
Sinking to rise no more,
Searching for that open door.

And every road that I've taken
Lead to my regret.
And I don't know if I'm going to make it.
Nothing to do but lift my head

I look to you.
I look to you.
In you I can be strong
I look to you.
I look to you.
In you I hear a song.
I look to you.

My levees are broken
My walls have come
Tumbling down on me

The rain is falling.
Defeat is calling.
I need you to set me free.

Take me far away from the battle.
I need you.
Shine on me.

I look to you.
I look to you.
In you I can be strong
I look to you.
I look to you.
In you I hear a song.
I look to you.

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 2005kbps
Total Bitrate: 2494kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

I miss you Whitney I always prayed for your comeback.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
114.81 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Whitney Houston-I Look To You - Live 2009 -sung to mother Cissy Houston at GMA - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Whitney Houston-I Look To You - Live 2009 -sung to mother Cissy Houston at GMA - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Whitney Houston-I Look To You - Live 2009 -sung to mother Cissy Houston at GMA - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot