Whisper of the Heart - jap audio eng subs

seeders: 25
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2007 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Whisper of the Heart - jap audio eng subs (Size: 1.37 GB)
 whisperheart.avi1.37 GB

Description

Sorry everyone... my useless Gateway laptop crashed and I lost everything that was on my hard drive. Fortunately, I had a copy of this movie on another computer. If you were trying to download this avi, please delete the old Whisper of the Heart torrent (I removed it from TPB) and download this one instead.

This is a DVDrip of "Whisper of the Heart" (Mimi wo sumaseba - 1995), an animated film by director Yoshifumi Kondo and Studio Ghibli (Hayao Miyazaki wrote the screenplay). Original Japanese audio with burned-in English subtitles.

From imdb:

A young girl finds that all the books she chooses in the library have been previously checked out by the same boy. Later she meets a very infuriating fellow... could it be her "friend" from the library? The boy's grandfather has a violin sales and service shop. The boy wants to be a violin maker like his grandfather.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113824/

*~*~ Please seed!! ~*~*

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.37 GB
seeders:25
leechers:0
Whisper of the Heart - jap audio eng subs

All Comments

thanx, have been looking for a japanese dub with eng subs
Nice movie. :)
Great copy. Haven't noticed any problem with it.
So great movie! Thanks a lot! ;]
i have a better on
I tried to download it and it said there were no seeders. I'm not sure why all of the sudden it doesn't have any when Roger4313 downloaded it on June 05, 2012. :( We need to see what is going on here....