Wheres My Water? v1.3.1 Android

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on December 21, 2011 by in Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Wheres My Water? v1.3.1 Android (Size: 27 MB)
 Where's My Water v1.3.1.apk27 MB

Description

Where's My Water? v1.3.1
Requirements: 2.1 or higher
Operating System: Android
Overview: THE NEWEST CHAPTER IN THE STORY OF SWAMPY THE ALLIGATOR IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Swampy the Alligator lives under the city and yearns for a more human-like existence. He is especially fond of cleanliness. Cranky and the other gators do not take kindly to SwampyΓΓé¼Γäós eccentricities and have conspired to sabotage SwampyΓΓé¼Γäós water supply. Help Swampy by guiding water to his shower to fill up his tub!

WhereΓΓé¼Γäós My Water? is a challenging physics-based puzzler complete with Retina display graphics, Multi-Touch controls, and a sensational soundtrack. To be successful, you need to be clever and keep an eye out for algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.

ΓΓé¼ó NOW WITH OVER 140 CHALLENGING PUZZLES!
The fun is just beginning. SwampyΓΓé¼Γäós pipes are broken and it is up to you to get the water flowing again through 7 themed chapters, each with 20 challenging levels. Keep playing! New levels are added regularly!

ΓΓé¼ó MEET SWAMPY!
The story of Swampy unfolds as you play. SwampyΓΓé¼Γäós cute, heΓΓé¼Γäós funny, he just wants to take a shower with his beloved rubber ducky. You will also meet Cranky the mean old gator and Allie, CrankyΓΓé¼Γäós girlfriend (for nowΓΓ鼪). Richly-detailed graphics and animation bring Swampy and his subterranean world to life.

ΓΓé¼ó AMAZING LIFE-LIKE WATER PHYSICS
Go with the flow! From the designer of JellyCarΓΓé¼Γäós squishy world comes flawlessly fluid physics. Swipe, slosh, and splash to guide water through increasingly challenging scenarios.

ΓΓé¼ó COLLECTIBLES AND BONUS LEVELS
Collect SwampyΓΓé¼Γäós shower items to unlock bonus levels. Collect all the rubber duckies and tap around for even more surprises!

Every drop counts in WhereΓΓé¼Γäós My Water? ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ A refreshing new puzzler filled with good clean gaming fun!

Also, look for the new free version of WhereΓΓé¼Γäós My Water with exclusive levels not found in the full game.

WhereΓΓé¼Γäós My Water Free features a special promotion ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ THE 10 DAYS OF SWAMPY. For 10 days beginning December 20th, a new level will unlock each day. Solve each of these and you will receive a special gift on January 1st ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ SWAMPYΓΓé¼ΓäóS PICKS ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Five of the best levels from the full version. Altogether, there are more than 25 FREE puzzles to enjoy!

What's in this version:
(v1.3.1)
DOWNLOAD "STRETCHED THIN" IN THIS UPDATE!
Water balloons have made their way into SwampyΓΓé¼Γäós neighborhood! Solve these new puzzles by clearing a path for them. Timing is everything, tap to pop the balloons to release the water at the right moment. "Stretched Thin" features 20 new levels and new collectibles!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27 MB
seeders:7
leechers:3
Wheres My Water? v1.3.1 Android

All Comments

Great!
Superb
My sister love this game.. Thanks