Where is Carmen Sandiego games [TheCreeper]

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on October 17, 2013 by TheCreeperin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Where is Carmen Sandiego games [TheCreeper] (Size: 14.71 MB)
 Where In Space Is Carmen Sandiege Enhanced (1993)(Broderbund).zip4.74 MB
 Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego Deluxe Edition (1990)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip4.08 MB
 Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego Original Install (1985)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip2.19 MB
 Where In Americas Past Is Carmen Sandiego (1991)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip1.66 MB
 Where In The Usa Is Carmen Sandiego (1986)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip578.31 KB
 Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego (1989)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip550.66 KB
 Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego (Enhanced) (1991)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip382.95 KB
 Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego (1985)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip381.22 KB
 Where In Europe Is Carmen Sandiego (1988)(Broderbund Software Inc).zip187 KB

Description

This torrent carries all of the Where is Carmen Sandiego games - to the best of my knowledge.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.71 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Where is Carmen Sandiego games [TheCreeper]

Trailer

All Comments

I made this torrent for a KAT user. All of these games are from the 80's and 90's. You either must have old hardware or run it in DOSBox. That software can be downloaded for free from this site
I cant get it to work. I'm on windows 8.1
Thank You
hey, how do you install these? I downloaded one of the files and I am not sure how to install them. I click on the app file that says 'Carmen' and I get "This system does not support fullscreen mode. Choose 'close' to terminate the application"