Whatsapp+ Plus 6.40 Cracked (Hide last seen Blue Tick v6.40C 6.40C patched modded download no root apk)[=Rahil=]{OsmDroid}

seeders: 452
leechers: 16
Added on November 14, 2014 by OsmDroidin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Whatsapp+ Plus 6.40 Cracked (Hide last seen Blue Tick v6.40C 6.40C patched modded download no root apk)[=Rahil=]{OsmDroid} (Size: 16.12 MB)
 Whatsapp+6.40C-Rahil-Cracked-Patched-Hide-last-seen-online-status-OsmDroid.apk16.12 MB

Description

Note from uploader :

=> If you are HERE for 1st time then please read whole description and then ask questions in comments otherwise i wont respond

=>Rooted users please follow this method to avoid wait for this crack so that you can auto update whatsapp+ in future

Torrent: Original Whatsapp+ v5.43 (patched-cracked for rooted)+PLUS DONATION 1.05+ Freedom 1.0.6+ Lucky PAtcher 4.3.1[=Rahil=]

=> Give Me Some Social Love If you believe i deserve it

★★★ ★★★

=> Go To TECHNICAL Tab & Click REFRESH to see current seeders & peers
Features of Whatsapp+:

* HIDE LAST SEEN
* Apply and make themes of your need nd like
* Immersive mod for KITKATians
* change icon color
* Upload PHOTOS and VIDEOS with no compression
* Maximum upload size to 30 MB
* Change notification bar
* And much more try urself and tell me biggrin
Features of This crack :

*Ads Removed
*Themes Pure Black
*Hide last seen feature enabled

FAQs :

What is new?
*Base updated to last play store version: 2.11.432
*New MOD to Hide 2 blue ticks (message read)
*New MOD to Hide 2nd tick (message received)
*New MOD 2.2.23 Image/Video Icon Color in Chats screen
*New MOD 2.2.23U Image/Video Unseen Icon Color in Chats screen

Root Needed?
=> NO

What this crack is about ?
=> This is the Whatsapp+'s Crack not whatsapp's

History of Whatsapp+ & Its Crack?

Long ago Whatsapp+ was being developed by Xda developer RAFALENSE and people liked that MOD so rafalesne continued that project and stil adding much more functions in WHATSAPP ...Whatsapp developers didnt liked that MOD so they applied COPYRIGHT and then removed that thread from xda so he is still developing MOD and he is making money by his donation package which FEATURES that HIDE LAST SEEN feature ...
This Crack is to get that HIDE LAST SEEN feature for free ...So enjoy ....And Peace

Download Info:

Whatsapp+6.40C-Rahil-Cracked-Patched-Hide-last-seen-online-status-OsmDroid.apk
16.1 MB (169,07,129 bytes)
MD5 checksum : 0CDBE38DEC8FC39C46792DE4EB8677AE
SHA-1 checksum : 90C769E510022CC618AFEBB5F14DB8B84E817CE8

Instructions :

*Instructions are here http://dl.osmdroid.net/6A
* Thumbs up this torrent

* Add me in your Bookmarks so u can see my every uploads easily

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.12 MB
seeders:452
leechers:16
Whatsapp+ Plus 6.40 Cracked (Hide last seen Blue Tick v6.40C 6.40C patched modded download no root apk)[=Rahil=]{OsmDroid}

All Comments

Hey!! Great upload. Thanks a lot. I have a question please. How do i New " Hide 2nd tick (message received) ". As per the new feature in this update, i should be able to do it. "New MOD to Hide 2nd tick (message received)".. Please i appreciate if you tell me how and help me. many thanks man.
Great torrent. Based torrent. Thank you.
same here some sort of tune
automatic turning to online mode even if me are in offline,,,pls update...6.41 version
To all those who are having "Auto Online mode even if you are in OFFLINE mode"

I have the same probleme ..when my last seen is hidden it wiil go online automaticlly when i start typing or join my whatsapp after i get msg from my contact...thanks
No whatsapp+ by refalense last seen is working just that we not able to see others last seen...but it doesn't go online automagically...
thank you but something is wrong with hiding my last seen, it gets online by itself..!!
same problem with me tho... hope they fix this real soon

thank you Rahil