"Wedding Planners" romance series - 2008 (MF)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on September 15, 2013 by Kalvanin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

"Wedding Planners" romance series - 2008 (MF) (Size: 5.18 MB)
 The Heir's Convenient Wife - Myrna MacKenzie.epub262.03 KB
 The Heir's Convenient Wife - Myrna MacKenzie.lit414.36 KB
 The Heir's Convenient Wife - Myrna MacKenzie.mobi504.57 KB
 SOS Marry Me! - Melissa McClone.epub195.37 KB
 SOS Marry Me! - Melissa McClone.lit196.67 KB
 SOS Marry Me! - Melissa McClone.mobi286.73 KB
 Winning the Single Mom's Heart - Goodnight, Linda.epub402.95 KB
 Winning the Single Mom's Heart - Goodnight, Linda.lit1003.22 KB
 Winning the Single Mom's Heart - Goodnight, Linda.mobi506.39 KB
 Millionaire Dad, Nanny Needed! - Susan Meier.epub162.39 KB
 Millionaire Dad, Nanny Needed! - Susan Meier.lit154.8 KB
 Millionaire Dad, Nanny Needed! - Susan Meier.mobi232.49 KB
 The Bridegroom's Secret - Melissa James.epub140.26 KB
 The Bridegroom's Secret - Melissa James.lit133.63 KB
 The Bridegroom's Secret - Melissa James.mobi209.92 KB
 Sweetheart Lost and Found - Sweetheart Lost.epub146.15 KB
 Sweetheart Lost and Found - Sweetheart Lost.lit139.18 KB
 Sweetheart Lost and Found - Sweetheart Lost.mobi214.62 KB

Description

Note: Kickass doesn't always recognize my seeds but if you can see this page then I AM seeding the torrent.

Shirley Jump- Sweetheart Lost And Found

Always the bridesmaid...is it her turn to be the bride?

As the Wedding Belles' florist, Callie is surrounded by blushing brides. If only she still believed in love. Callie made a mistake many years ago. She let a good man go, and now keeps her heart safe. But what's she going to do now that the good man is back?

Jared Townsend knows he should have fought harder for Callie in the past. Now he's determined to bring her out of her shell and find the beautiful, vivacious woman he once knew. Can he show her how to laugh again, feel again...even love again?

Myrna MacKenzie - The Heir's Convenient Wife

Contracted: his high-society bride

The Wedding Belles' photographer, Regina, captures picture-perfect memories for brides and grooms to treasure. But looking at her own wedding photo makes her realize she barely knows the man she conveniently wed....

Dell O'Ryan was always brought up to do the right thing, to be responsible. So when his no-good cousin landed the beautiful Regina in a whole heap of trouble, Dell stepped in to save the day.

One convenient marriage later, they are practically strangers, and now Dell has decided it's time to date his wife....

Melissa McClone - SOS Marry Me

Stranded with the bad boy...

For wedding-dress designer Serena James, nothing less than perfect will do--and that applies to finding Mr. Right! Her pilot, Kane Wiley, doesn't meet any of the criteria...apart from being drop-dead gorgeous!

Kane feels most at home in the skies. For this drifter, no commitment means freedom. But while flying Serena to a wedding convention, Kane is forced to perform a crash landing!

They might be chalk and cheese, but, stranded together, there's no denying the chemistry. And it's going to be a while before their SOS is answered....

Linda Goodnight - Winning the Single Mom's Heart

Billionaire on her doorstep!

Single mom Natalie juggles creating fantastic cakes for the Wedding Belles with raising her troublesome twins. But her hard--won independence means she won't be decorating her own cake anytime soon....

Cooper Sullivan is a winner. He's competitive and at the top of his career. A new job leads him back to Natalie's door. Seeing her again after so many years makes Cooper realize that the only thing he never won--and the only thing that really matters--is Natalie's heart....

Susan Meier - Millionaire Dad, Nanny Needed

Serial playboy meets sensible nanny!

One minute, wedding planner Audra Greene's balancing budget sheets, the next she's changing baby sheets for handsome millionaire Dominic Manelli!

Corporate tycoon Dominic needs help with his newly orphaned nephew, and he knows exactly who to ask--reliable, trustworthy Audra. He knows his playboy ways will only break Audra's heart and that he shouldn't get involved with the hired help. But every look, every touch and every smile is making Dominic want to swap nights out on the town for nights in with Audra and the baby....

Melissa James - The Bridegroom's Secret

With a glittering wedding to plan, Julie Montgomery is the happiest girl in town. Their engagement party is the talk of Boston--but then Julie discovers everyone seems to know more about her groom-to-be than she does....

Matt McLachlan wants to protect his beautiful fiancee from the complications in his life--he only wants good things for her. But Matt has to learn that marriage is about sharing everything, for better and for worse. Before he says "I do," he has to tell Julie a secret....

ENJOY!

Don't forget to Seed!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.18 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
"Wedding Planners" romance series - 2008 (MF)

All Comments

Thank you!
Thank you