Webuser - REMOVE YOURSELF FROM GOOGLE- Stop People Knowing Everything About You (Issue 347, 18 June 2014)

seeders: 575
leechers: 67
Added on June 18, 2014 by svdineshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Webuser - REMOVE YOURSELF FROM GOOGLE- Stop People Knowing Everything About You (Issue 347, 18 June 2014) (Size: 46.71 MB)
 Webuser - Issue 347, 18 June 2014.pdf46.56 MB
 Cover.jpg152.52 KB

Description

Webuser is a top UK’s internet magazine featuring news, software and website reviews, funny websites, broadband price guide, technical help and forums.

REMOVE YOURSELF FROM GOOGLE
Stop people knowing everything about you

RESCUE LOST PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Recover and repair corrupt media files

AVOID DODGY ANDROID APPS
Protect your device from risky tools

CHROMEBOOKS ON TEST
Lightweight laptops for under £250

FIND FILES INSTANTLY
Speed up all your Windows searches

MAKE YOUR PC QUIETER
How to silence a noisy computer

Webuser - Issue 347, 18 June 2014
Book Language: English
Pages: 76
File Type: Pdf
File Size: 46.6 MB

Due to some personal problems reduced my net speed to 512kbps which is of low cost...so seeding may be slow and also we r facing a heavy power cuts...we r just having some 8 to 10 hrs of power supply in our place as it was summer..i'm only having a 1hr of backup battery....i'm not going to run anywhere without seeding...thank u.(Making Note from mods suggestions)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
46.71 MB
seeders:575
leechers:67
Webuser - REMOVE YOURSELF FROM GOOGLE- Stop People Knowing Everything About You (Issue 347, 18 June 2014)

All Comments

Your work is amazing mate
keep it up
thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into this
Thanks, no issues with the download. No need to deselect the Cover for downloading.
Remove yourself from google...

Still searchable from bing...

#Badluckbrian
great magazine. so handy. thankyou so much.
Stuck at 99.8% if you want to at least get the book, go into the download properties and tell it not to download the cover that will at least allow it to finish the download without the cover. Thank you to the up loader.
looks good, will download
Great format. Useful info.
Thanks
Thanks for sharing Dinesh :)
Awesome