Watch What Happens Live S08E11 Kelly Ripa Mark Consuelos RHONJ Finale Special HR HDTV x264-BRAVO mp4

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 29, 2012 by rocksterin TV
Torrent verified.

Watch What Happens Live S08E11 Kelly Ripa Mark Consuelos RHONJ Finale Special HR HDTV x264-BRAVO mp4 (Size: 185.31 MB)
 Watch.What.Happens.Live.S08E11.Kelly.Ripa.Mark.Consuelos.2012.09.23.HR.HDTV.x264-BRAVO.mp4185.31 MB

Description

The mazel and jakchole aren't mentioned on the main show, only the after show so I thought I'd add them in here:
Mazel: My Mazel of the day goes to someone who has become one of our favorite Jersey characters and also plays a pivotal role in the reunion - ROSIE!
Jackhole: My Jackhole of the day goes to my favorite, most chic boutique on all of the eastern seaboard. That’s right, Posche. But after seeing the drama that goes down each year at the Posche fashion show, only jackholes who are cruisin’ for a bruisin’ would have the balls to show up to that show.

Many thanks to Rebcaps150 for capping this show in such high quality

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
185.31 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Watch What Happens Live S08E11 Kelly Ripa Mark Consuelos RHONJ Finale Special HR HDTV x264-BRAVO mp4

Screenshots

Watch What Happens Live S08E11 Kelly Ripa Mark Consuelos RHONJ Finale Special HR HDTV x264-BRAVO mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Great job!
Excellent thanx :) ps3 friendly
Thank you !!!