Watch Dogs Trainer Mod +21 UPDATE 1-iiCharlie110

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on May 29, 2014 by iiCharlie110in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Watch Dogs Trainer Mod +21 UPDATE 1-iiCharlie110 (Size: 898.37 KB)
 Watch Dogs Trainer Mod +21 UPDATED VERSION-iiCharlie110.zip898.37 KB

Description

Watch Dogs trainer mod +21 by LinGon
VERY IMORTANT!! - Read the INFO txt document.
Credit goes to LinGon!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
898.37 KB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Watch Dogs Trainer Mod +21 UPDATE 1-iiCharlie110

All Comments

Finally, some positive comments! If the trainer doesn't work for you, that's unfortunate. I can't do anything for you. All I can say is LinGon is trusted by me and all of his trainers usually work fine and are definetely not fake!
Worked for me. Thanks !
This one doesn't work just like the last one.
Sorry to see that, read the txt doc.
That was the first thing I did, and it doesn't work. I know how to follow directions. This is in the same boat as the other trainer you released, it didn't work either.
It does work. I can run faster than a car. There isn't any kind on notice when you tap one of the F keys but it works. I put it in the /bin folder. Using it with the Reloaded release.
I did too. And it doesn't have any sort of effect on the game whatsoever. I have the TPTP release with update 1 + dlc, so if you have that release, you probably wont get it to work.IF you do, please post on here EXACTLY what you did, I would love to have it working.
Try http://gamecopywo
rld.com/games/pc_watch_dogs.shtml There's about 7 Trainers and the usual cracks and DLC unlocker. Gamecopyworld is always my first stop for trainers or even cracks if the one supplied by the game is iffy! They have been around since I was in my early 20's and now Im 40! So a proper reputable site. Good luck.