Watch Dogs - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3 Incl 13 (+2) DLC] (2014) PC RePack by Dark_KnightRG

seeders: 0
leechers: 23
Added on July 31, 2014 by Dark_KnightRGin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Watch Dogs - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3 Incl 13 (+2) DLC] (2014) PC RePack by Dark_KnightRG (Size: 13.75 GB)
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB
 dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe48.11 MB
 vcredist_x64.exe5.45 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe4.84 MB
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 01.72 MB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 01.89 MB
 _____padding_file_2_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0559.16 KB
 _____padding_file_3_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 01.16 MB
 Information.docx756.62 KB
 _____padding_file_4_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 01.26 MB
 setup.exe8.12 MB
 _____padding_file_5_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 01.88 MB
 setup.ini208 bytes
 _____padding_file_6_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 02 MB
 SETUP1.arc48.94 MB
 _____padding_file_7_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 01.06 MB
 SETUP2.arc5.52 GB
 _____padding_file_8_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 01.77 MB
 Setup3.arc8.11 GB

Description

INFORMATION

Genre: Action(Shooter)/ 3D / 3rd Person Shooter / Stealth
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Romania
Publisher: Ubisoft
Platform: PC
Game Version: 1.03.483 Update 3
Language: English / Russian (voice: English / Russian)
Publication type: Repack
Tablet: Reloaded
Release by: Dark_KnightRG

System Requirements

OS: Windows Vista (SP2)/ Windows 7 (SP1)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: Geforce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5770 (DX11)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
Free HDD space: 16 GB

Description

It all began in Chicago, where the central computer network connected all and sundry. Watch Dogs - a reflection of the introduction of technology in our society. Using the city as his weapon, you begin to fulfill the main goal - the establishment of justice with its own identity. Comprehensive network called Chicago Central Operating System (ctOS), and controls virtually all technological base and information center - including critical data about its inhabitants. You play Aiden Pierce, a genius hacker and the real criminal, whose criminal past has led to a brutal family tragedy. In search of justice, you can control and break all that surrounds you, easily manipulating ctOS. you will have access to cameras watching over all, load personal data, to achieve its goal, will control traffic lights and public transport to stop the enemy .. ., and that's not all.

Game Features

City - your weapon. Watch Dogs action occurs in the natural atmosphere of the living city. With the smartphone Aiden, you get control over this city in real time. Block the enemy in a cluster of dozens of vehicles, deftly switching the lights. Stop the train and sit in it, hiding from the police. Walk away from the chase, raising the drawbridge. Everything is connected to ctOS, can become your weapon.
Street Justice. After living in the poor neighborhoods of the city of Chicago, where savagery begets violence, Aiden learned street fight. Knock opponent with a baton or arrange vigorous firefight (according to the laws of physics!), Which will give odds to any shooter. In his long adventures Aiden be able to use more than thirty weapons.
Chases premium. Luckily, Aiden does not always have to cross on foot Chicago. Ubisoft Montreal cooperates with famous studios, one of which - Ubisoft Reflections, the creation of a well-known excellent series Driver, in order to fill the city car is not suffering from a lack of horsepower. Get behind the wheel of over 65 vehicles with great physics and the actual handling, enjoy expanses of Chicago and winding road.
Everything is under control. The newest engine on which the game is built Watch Dogs, provides unforgettable graphics, stunning visuals and immerses players in virtually real world.
Dynamic Navigation. Watch Dogs will make you not only to take advantage ctOS, but also self-study multi-level city. Enter the building, climb onto the roof and explore dangerous dungeons city to achieve its goal.

Info about the release

Language: English / Russian
Audio quality: 100%
Video quality: 100%
Lossless Repack
Exclusive Installer
Game Version: 1.03.483 Update 2
Installation of additional software: DirectX and Visual C++
Start game by shortcut on the desktop or start menu
Installation requires at least 512 MB of RAM
Everything is all set and packed in the installer
Installation-time: 25-30 Minutes (Depends on the speed of the PC)

Installation

1. Rehash files before install
2. Disable Anti-Virus before installation
3. Open setup.exe
4. Follow instructions
5. Install Additional softwares
6. Install the game
7. Play the game using the desktop shortcut

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.75 GB
seeders:0
leechers:23
Watch Dogs - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3 Incl 13 (+2) DLC] (2014) PC RePack by Dark_KnightRG

Trailer

Screenshots

Watch Dogs - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3 Incl 13 (+2) DLC] (2014) PC RePack by Dark_KnightRG screenshot
Watch Dogs - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3 Incl 13 (+2) DLC] (2014) PC RePack by Dark_KnightRG screenshot

All Comments

so i got this game for free with my video card, is there a way i can just install the DLCs ontop of my legit install of the game?
50X
No way man
No you can't
damn it... thanks for the replies tho dudes
You could always download my upload with the latest DLC's and play it.....
but then wouldnt i lose my progress in the game? ive won some pretty hefty pots in super stakes poker that id hate to lose...
No you won't if your're afraid to try it make a backup of your save then install my version of Watch Dogs and test it out