Watch Dogs DDE 15DLCS Repack By Decepticon NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 45
leechers: 36
Added on July 15, 2014 by Zohaib2044in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Watch Dogs DDE 15DLCS Repack By Decepticon NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 11.45 GB)
 autorun.inf58 bytes
 game-1.bin3.84 GB
 game-2.bin125.28 MB
 game-3.bin40.88 MB
 game-4.bin1.19 GB
 game-5.bin1.51 GB
 game-6.bin101.51 MB
 game-7.bin400.74 MB
 game-8.bin2 GB
 game-en.bin1.18 GB
 game-R.bin8.89 MB
 game-ru.bin1.05 GB
 icon.ico23.01 KB
 setup.exe4.21 MB

Description

Year : 2014
Genre : Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer : Ubisoft
Publisher : Ubisoft
Publication Type : RePack
Language : | Multi16
Sound language : |
Tablet : RELOADED

System requirements:
Operating system : Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400@2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.0Ghz
RAM : 6 GB
Video card : 1 GB, compatible with DirectX 11 (Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770)
Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
Free space on hard drive : 14 GB

Description :
All related to each other. We depend on high-tech novelties of the market, because only through them know what is happening in the world. But progress is a dark side. Our every action leaves a trace: every move, every stop, everything we like or dislike. And it's not just us. Megacities enmeshed in digital networks. Urban infrastructure is controlled and operated by a complex system.
In Watch_DogsChikago submits Central Operating System (ctOS), namely it contains information on all residents. And anyone who gets access to it, would gain control over the city.
Aiden Pierce - a prominent hacker with a criminal record, whose actions have caused the tragedy. To avenge his family, he goes on the warpath - and you with it. Aiden is able to hack and use anything that is connected to the city information network - all that surrounds it. Access to security cameras, loading personal data, tracking the location of people, control traffic lights and public transport ...
Chicago itself becomes your weapon. You just need to learn how to use it.

DLC:
The Palace Pack
Signature Shot Pack
Breakthrough Pack
Exclusive Missions
Untouchables Pack
Cyberpunk Pack
Dedsec Shadow Pack
Blume Agent Pack
Club Justive Pack
R-33B gun
MP-412 gun
Conspiracy
Season Pass
Gold D50 (Uplay reward)
Papavero Stealth Edition Car (Uplay reward)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.45 GB
seeders:45
leechers:36
Watch Dogs DDE 15DLCS Repack By Decepticon NASWARI+ZOHAIB

Trailer

All Comments

add an exception of the game folder in your antivirus and turn off the antivirus while installing the game
Hope it works
someone check it out and tell me if the game is working or not
can anyone kindly upload the three new dlc and crack only?

do not want to download whole game again.
Hmm not sure why my comment was removed as i wasnt bad mouthing torrent, hell didnt even know comments could be removed but ima just post it again..

Anyway, i been downloading game torrents for years and i never have had a issue with any rly but now with this one i do sadly. i have several of the uploaders torrents and got no issues with em but this torrent i have a issue and cannot seem to fix no matter what, tried google fixes and either they werent needed or non worked rly.

Issue is when i hit the button to activate the profiler function on phone, there is no sound for it, not a biggy but then when i capture a ctos tower and it loads the map view sequence, the sound cuts out completely during it but comes back after i see my character again.

I had a backup of my install folder from a previous torrent and loaded that copy up and didnt have the issue, so not sure whats causing it. Only thing i did was download a save from the net to get back to where i was as the saves from old torrent wouldnt work with this one, but it came with no config files or anything, just save files.

Rly wanted to use this version as it is update and works well with the new worstmod and stutter is almost completly gone but the sound issue urks me so gonna have to pass for now. Thanks for the upload regardless.

Anyone got a idea for a fix?
how to fix the sound plz reply @zohaib2044
the game bugs a lot , it happened to me 2 times in row ,
is it just me , or did anyone else experience this ?
can the files :
thanks but are you sure
ok works
its stuck at 94 percent