Watch Dogs (7z) DrKriznak Upload]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Watch Dogs (7z) DrKriznak Upload] (Size: 13.86 GB)
 Watch Dogs (Download).7z13.86 GB

Description

Special Note from DrKriznak:

"Don't just Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....

: ) Basically SEED for MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING.

(This message brought to you by our Friends at GJbud.com [Need 420?]) USE CODE WORD: DrKriznak during Check-out for a chance at winning a Free Pipe or Lighter!

If everyone gives their Gamer's Honor and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY UPLOADER! I Am One. If you ever run into issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use Code Word: (DrKriznak) during checkout so they know I sent you!

NEXT TORRENT UPLOAD: Grand Theft Auto V

Games in THIS Torrent: Watch Dogs

DLC Content Included: (None)

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2014

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

File Format Type / (Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading: 7z

Installation Instructions: 1. Unzip. 2. Run Setup Application to Install. Enjoy and (RESEED Please!)

Important Information for the Downloader: NO Crack. Install and Enjoy.

Description of Game:

In Watch Dogs, players take control of Aiden Pearce (Noam Jenkins), a grey hat hacker and vigilante. After a hacking job gone wrong, a hit is sent out on Aiden. While intending to kill him, hitmen accidentally kill his niece Lena, and Aiden seeks to bring his own kind of justice to the people responsible, all while protecting his sister Nicole (Anne Hopkins) and nephew Jackson (Nicholas Bode). Aiden meets a host of allies over the course of the game: Jordi Chin (Aaron Douglas), a "fixer" and Aiden's hired partner; Clara Lille (Isabelle Blais), a tattoo artist and member of the "DedSec" hacker group (under the alias 'BadBoy17'); and Raymond "T-Bone" Kenney (John Tench), a former ctOS engineer, and the hacker responsible for the north-east blackout in 2003. Aiden also encounters many enemies, including Delford "Iraq" Wade (Jerod Hayes),[14] a gang leader with a military background; and Dermot "Lucky" Quinn (Myron Natwick), owner of the Merlaut Hotel and crime boss of Chicago's crime underground. Other characters include Damien Brenks (Daniel Kash), Aiden's former mentor and partner-in-crime; and Maurice Vega (Christopher Jacot), the triggerman who caused the accident that claimed Lena's life.

Minimum System Requirements:

OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200

Recommended System Requirements:

OS: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8 (Please note that we only support 64 bit OSs.)
Processor: Eight core - Intel Core i7-3770 @3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 X8 @ 4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM - Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
Additional Notes: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode. Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series; AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.86 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Watch Dogs (7z) DrKriznak Upload]

Trailer

Screenshots

Watch Dogs (7z) DrKriznak Upload] screenshot
Watch Dogs (7z) DrKriznak Upload] screenshot