Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition-ALI213

seeders: 9
leechers: 197
Added on September 19, 2014 by Joker_RETURNSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition-ALI213 (Size: 11.21 GB)
 W2DDE-ALI213.r001000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r011000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r021000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r031000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r041000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r051000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r061000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r071000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r081000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r091000 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.r10479.28 MB
 W2DDE-ALI213.rar1000 MB
 170 bytes
 .url135 bytes
 .txt3.01 KB

Description

English Name: Wasteland 2
Issuing company: inXile
Game Platform: PC
Genre: RPG RPG
Languages: English
Release Date: 2014-9-18

"Wasteland 2" borrow from the charity website after Kickstarter to raise enough money soon to formally put on the agenda of the. Its developer inXile boss Brian Fargo and players to share about the "Wasteland 2" added the idea of ​​a social function, he said: "In playing the game, I like my friends to share my experiences, through dialogue or a list of class, and I would like to know the status of my friend, he killed many enemies, how much ammunition, his rank and any other information unrelated to the story. "

In saying this, he repeatedly stressed that "Wasteland 2" will be a traditional RPG game:. "There is no reason to make us deviate from this direction, but there are still some can make the game more interesting choices in fact, The reason why we do not do multiplayer reason is that multiplayer games will affect the game's narrative. "

He also promised that all "Wasteland 2" project has attracted donations will not be used to add meaningless even weakening the core experience of the feature, but there are still some features uncertain. "With so much money, we can do all want to do: the more massive the world, more content, richer role of dialogue, there is a better picture of the effect of better sound."

"I want to let the players know is that we are considering matters related MOD production tools, but completed before the game content is impossible to do this is a distraction."

"Wasteland 2" borrowed from charity fundraising website Kickstarter and start all development of the game comes from every player, I hope the developers can take responsibility and make the players can be worthy of the money games.

[Screenshots]

[Game Download and Installation Instructions]

Games Installation Instructions]
Unzip the game to start the game or when the attention off anti-virus software to prevent manslaughter Free DVD files

Installation Steps
1 Unzip
2 to start the game

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.21 GB
seeders:9
leechers:197
Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition-ALI213

Trailer

Screenshots

Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition-ALI213 screenshot

All Comments

Thanks
"Unzip the game to start the game or when the attention off anti-virus software to prevent manslaughter Free DVD files"

What?
My guess would be, "Unzip the game, first making sure your anti-virus detection is turned off, or it'll remove some of the files."

Also, Digital Deluxe includes the following, quoting the publishers:

A free copy of Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic.

A free copy of The Bard's Tale.

Three digital novellas set in The Wasteland world.

Mark Morgan's Wasteland 2 original sound track in digital format.

An incredible digital concept art book showcasing many of the world's characters and environments.
Lol they mean,
Turn off your a/v before extracting or it will kill/ block / delete the crack file