Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (v1.0.1, Crack V2, MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on October 26, 2015 by FitGirlin Games
Torrent verified.

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (v1.0.1, Crack V2, MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless] (Size: 4.05 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin2.68 GB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin987.07 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin262.06 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin79.02 MB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin50.36 MB
 setup-fitgirl-6.bin12.18 MB
 setup-fitgirl-7.bin216.71 KB
 setup-multi5.exe6.39 MB

Description

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Release Date: October 23, 2015
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Slasher, First-person, 3D
Developer: Fatshark
Publisher: Fatshark
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Autodesk Stingray Engine
Steam User Rating: 89% of user reviews are positive (based on 2,771 reviews)

Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Russian, French
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (REVOLT)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bitWindows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9500 @ 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940
RAM: 6 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770 /w 1GB VRAM
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 22 GB (~38 GB during installation)

Screenshots - click to enlarge

Description:

Vermintide is a co-operative action first person shooter and melee combat adventure set in the End Times of the iconic Warhammer Fantasy world.

Vermintide takes place in and around Ubersreik, a city overrun by Skaven. You will assume the role of one of five heroes, each featuring different play-styles, abilities, gear and personality. Working cooperatively, you must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from the hordes of relentless rat-men, known as the Skaven. Battles will take place across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.

Game Features

• Cooperative Survival For up to 4 Players - Band together with your friends or die alone. Vermintide will continuously test the teamwork and skill of you and your friends. Drop-in, drop-out Multiplayer and the addition of A.I. bots ensures a full team at any time, regardless of available players.
  • Play as Five Unique Heroes - Five distinct characters to choose from, each with their own personality, agenda and story to tell. Learning what it means to work together is key to the group's survival.
  • Huge Hero Arsenal - Each hero has its own unique weapons arsenal to draw from, allowing players to adjust their combat style to fit their gameplay preference. There are hundreds of different weapons, including swords, daggers, axes, hammers, bows, guns, magical staves & more
  • Embark on an Epic Quest - Boasting 13 diverse levels - on the ground, in buildings, on walls and underground - ranging from the immense Magnus Tower to the treacherous Under Empire, Vermintide will take you on a journey you’ll never forget.
  • Experience the Skaven Like Never Before - A rising tide of malicious and cunning rat-men await you, hacking, clawing and eviscerating all that stand in their way. Face vicious packs of clan-rats and deadly specialized elites.
  • Gather Mountains of Shiny Loot - Rewarding teamwork above all else, players are given loot dice at the end of a mission that will reward them with a weapon, a hat or a trinket. Completing side objectives means that better loot dice can be added to the roll.
  • Battle Unpredictable Enemies - Vermintide features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
  • Experience an Immersive Story - Games Workshop veterans have banded together to write a fantastic new addition to the Warhammer lore, offering a new perspective on the cataclysmic events of The End Times.
  • Find a Path to Safety - The Skaven boast incredible mobility, able to climb and leap fantastic distances to make life a living hell for the Heroes. No matter where you go, they will be there, ready to pounce.

Repack Features

• Based on Warhammer.End.Times.Vermintide-ALI213 release: 23,294,819,385 bytes
  • Game update to v1.0.1
  • Warhammer.End.Times.Vermintide.Steamworks.Fix-RVTFiX.V2 added
  • 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
  • Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 21.7 to 4 GB)
  • Installation takes 30-70 minutes (depending on your system (number of CPU cores and SSD/HDD speed are important))
  • Close all CPU-hungry apps to speed up the installer. Also, temporary turn off all applications that create heavy load on HDD, ESPECIALLY TORRENT CLIENTS!
  • After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
  • HDD space after installation: 22 GB (~38 GB during installation)
  • Language can be changed in game launcher (not in-game)
  • Repack by FitGirl

Running the game

Vermintide is multiplayer co-op game, without proper singleplayer campaign. With included crack you can play either with AI bots or your Steam friends, who use the same crack as you do. You can't play the cracked version with legit users.

Included Steam Fix requires Steam running and you have to be logged in. Read "binariesRVTFiX.nfo" for more info.

It's not recommended to use your main Steam account - you may get banned. Create a fake account and play with it.

Problems during installation?

If you experience errors (Xdelta or Unarc ones) during installation, try the following things:

• Make sure your Windows username doesn't contain non-latin symbols. Use only latin characters & numbers
  • Re-hash torrent (in Utorrent point to the game entry, stop download/upload, then click right mouse button, then click "Force Re-check")
  • Disable antivirus, it can delete installation files or cracks on-the-fly
  • Make sure you have at least as two times more virtual memory, than actual, physical RAM
  • Make sure you have enough space on target drive & on C: drive (or whatever system drive you have)
  • Try install the game NOT to C: (system) drive OR specifically to C: drive (Windows rights system is a tricky thing)
  • Check your Windows folder (and below) for unarc.dll - if this file exists, delete it
  • Run setup with proper rights, as shown on this image:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.05 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (v1.0.1, Crack V2, MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless]

Screenshots

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (v1.0.1, Crack V2, MULTI5) [FitGirl Repack, 100% Lossless] screenshot

All Comments

This game is not detecting my NVidia GTX 960M graphics card...
My laptoop is a week old, and everything has been updated/double checked...
Any idea how to get it to recognize it?
I'm not sure if the latest Nvidia software still has the setting, but it's worth a shot.

Try checking your Nvidia Control Panel > 3D Settings > Manage 3D Settings > Global Settings > set the "Preferred graphics processor" drop-down to "High-performance NVIDIA processor"

I'm guessing that your NVidia GTX 960M is a discrete card and not the integrated GPU. This should force your discrete GPU to always be used over the integrated GPU.

However, this does not always solve the problem and the integrated card still gets used for some applications. You may need to enter into your BIOS during bootup (delete key during boot) and find your 'Primary Video Adapter' setting in there and make sure it is selected to use your NVidia GTX 960M exclusively.

OTHER NOTES:
Steam has an issue with Alienware laptops using Optimus technology which "intelligently" switches between your integrated GPU and your more powerful discrete GPU. Because of the way this tech works and how Steam launches games, Steam may be giving you a warning that your card cannot run the game, but the message is in error as the game will use the correct card upon loading after dismissing the error.

Also, sometimes the discrete GPU will not be used properly when running on battery power, even if there is plenty of battery life left.You may need to change your power options to 'High Performance' regardless of whether you are plugged into a power outlet or running on battery power for your more capable GPU to used when running the game.

I've also seen that ensuring that Steam is running as administrator in the exe's Properties>Compatibility tab may also help (possibly due to hardware access rights or something). But it is generally accepted that all games, pirated and not, need to have their Run As Admin settings enabled to prevent all kinds of issues with the game not running properly due to Windows' admin rights settings be such a pain to deal with.

Hope these notes help you fix the problem. Otherwise, you can google your exact laptop model and add 'force discrete gpu' to the search to find discussions and more help.
i try to run revolt but nothing happens, just windows sound. Steam is running.
Have win10
Hi FitGirl. I just bought the game and for some reason, Steam couldn't finish the download. Can I use your RIP and move it to steam directory?
thanks
I am paranoid about using the steam demo method just as I am too using the Spacewar one either.

Can/Will I be banned from Steam and lose my online access?
Can someone prove to me with 100% certainty that I will be safe?
I would make a separate account for steam it literally takes 2 mins to do like the description says. I have been playing on a fake one for 4 days now and have had no problems.
Usually it means antivirus blocking some exe, cause it thinks it behaves like a virus.