Warhammer 40k - Horus Heresy Novel - The Unremembered Empire by Dan Abnett

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
Added on October 5, 2013 by BranStarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Warhammer 40k - Horus Heresy Novel - The Unremembered Empire by Dan Abnett (Size: 7.36 MB)
 Unremembered-Empire-Enhanced.epub2.85 MB
 Unremembered-Empire-Enhanced.mobi4.51 MB

Description

The unthinkable has happened – Terra has fallen to the traitor forces of Warmaster Horus! Nothing else could explain the sudden disappearance of the Astronomican's guiding light at the heart of the Imperium, or so Roboute Guilliman would believe. Ever the pragmatist, he has drawn all his forces to Ultramar and begun construction of the new empire known as Imperium Secundus. Even with many of his primarch brothers at his side, he still faces war from without and intrigue from within – with the best of intentions, were the full truth to be known it would likely damn them all as traitors for all eternity.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.36 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
Warhammer 40k - Horus Heresy Novel - The Unremembered Empire by Dan Abnett

All Comments

Awesome bran
Perfect quality look forward to reading this. Also will continue to seed to ratio of 50 as I do with all your w40k books
The torrent has a decent amount of seeds, as far as I can tell. Is your download taking a while?
No I don't. Sorry.
Nevermind, just found it.
AWESOME, even though I bought it already, awesome!
book was awesome any chance of scars
book was awesome any chance of scars
I'll see what I can do.
Would be awesome if you could upload Deathwatch by Steve Parker
Okay.
Sorry it took me so long. If you still wanted Deathwatch, it's uploaded now.
Yes... Seriously need more 40k books uploaded.
Any requests?
I do but I don't think it's out in electronic format..Tallarn Executioner by John French.
Haven't been able to find it just yet. When I do, I'll upload it.