Warhammer 40k - 6th Edition Codex Supplement - Militarum Tempestus (PDF)

seeders: 145
leechers: 4
Added on April 9, 2014 by BranStarkin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Warhammer 40k - 6th Edition Codex Supplement - Militarum Tempestus (PDF) (Size: 49.65 MB)
 Tempestosos militares.pdf49.65 MB

Description

Codex: Militarum Tempestis is a Codex for the 6th Edition of Warhammer 40,000 and a supplement for Codex: Astra Militarum (6th Edition).

The Ordo Tempestus commands the finest human soldiers in the galaxy. It’s disciplined ranks boast not only the elite Scions of the Militarum Tempestus but also brutal Commissars.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.65 MB
seeders:145
leechers:4
Warhammer 40k - 6th Edition Codex Supplement - Militarum Tempestus (PDF)

All Comments

Thanks for the upload!
Very nice, thank you very much. Although it is missing a page with lists and prices for special weapons, special equipment, vehicle equipment, etc.
Any chance of epub?
Never mind as I just found out that they didn't do one :/
There is indeed an error on page 52, but nothing major in my opinion. Great quality as always :)

Are you going to upload the new astra militarum codex too when it releases?
I will, yeah. Comes out on the 12th, I think.
You must truly be one of the emperor's finest..
My thanks in advance :)
Thank you very much!!
You're welcome.
They are? They shouldn't be. Just look for mobi or epub readers.
Shoot, sorry. My mistake. I forgot for a second that this is a PDF, not a mobi or epub file. Just look at it with Adobe Reader and you should be fine.
I've opened every single one of BranStarks WD ebooks in Calibre and Mantano Reader. Not a single problem. No GW ebook file has DRM so having a plugin that removes it is pointless. I also have no such plugins (as they aren't even needed in the first place). Anon, you have no idea what you are doing. More to the point, you have no idea what problem you are having and thus we can't actually help you.
Hm... As long as it's only one, I guess there's nothing to worry about.