Wargame: Red Dragon (2014)(MULTi8) PC | Steam-Rip By R.G. Origins

seeders: 87
leechers: 18
Added on April 18, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Wargame: Red Dragon (2014)(MULTi8) PC | Steam-Rip By R.G. Origins (Size: 12.09 GB)
 steam_api.dll251.5 KB
 Language Selector.exe36 KB
 3DMGAME.ini1.88 KB
 Origins.ini250 bytes
 setup-1c.bin1.45 GB
 setup-2c.bin1.45 GB
 Setup-2a.bin1.45 GB
 setup-3b.bin1.45 GB
 setup-3a.bin1.45 GB
 setup-2b.bin1.45 GB
 setup-1b.bin1.45 GB
 setup-1a.bin1.45 GB
 setup-3c.bin510.54 MB
 autorun.exe4.65 MB
 Manual.pdf1.34 MB
 SteamInstallHelper.exe1.26 MB
 setup.exe1.18 MB
 autorun.inf49 bytes

Description

INFORMATION:

Year : 2014
Genre : Strategy, 3D
Developer : Eugen Systems
Publisher : Focus Home Interactive
Platform: PC
Publication Type: Digital License [Steam-Rip]
Language : RUS | ENG | MULTi8 *
Voice set Language : ENG
Tablet: Present (3DM)
* Language of the game switched from using a file Language Selector.exe

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

✔ Operating system : Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
✔ Processor : Intel Dual Core 2,5 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 4400 +
✔ Memory: 2 GB (XP) / 4 GB (Vista / 7/8)
✔ Video card : GeForce 9600 GT / Radeon HD 3870
✔ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
✔ Free space on hard drive: 16 GB

DESCRIPTION:

Wargame: Red Dragon - the first edition of the popular series of strategies in real time , which takes place outside of Europe : this time a large-scale military conflict is unfolding in Asia between 1975 and 1991 . The game features 17 countries, including five new ones, including China and North Korea . Arsenal added more than 450 kinds of troops and military equipment - their total number now exceeds 1,300. Specifically, Wargame: Red Dragon appeared naval forces and amphibious ATVs , as well as maps with water for their use , that opens up a host of new strategic features. Fans of single player game Wargame: Red Dragon offer campaign on the bloody conflict that erupted around Korea , and those who prefer the multiplayer battles , - the time-tested multiplayer mode with support for up to 20 participants .

RELEASE INFO & INSTALLATION:

»Steam Application ID: 251060
" The signature of the purchase : Wargame: Red Dragon ( Shop Steam)
" Game Version : 14.04.17.430000210 (final release)
" Content uploaded on April 17 , 2014 , and is identical to the licensed version of the game distributed on Steam.
" No need for third-party installers and updates. Game content packaged in a simple installer with little compression .
installation:
Typical installation :
1. Install the game by running Setup.exe
2 . Copy the contents of the folder Crack in a folder with a game
3 . Play .

Installing client Steam ( only for holders of a license key ) :
Attention! Before installing the client in Steam, the game should already be registered on the account, and the client Steam - closed.

1. SteamInstallHelper.exe Run the file and follow the instructions.
2 . Play

img class="lazyjs bbcodeImage" src="/images/blank.gif" data-original="http://s017.radikal.ru/i404/1210/66/0cb5884c981d.jpg" />

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.09 GB
seeders:87
leechers:18
Wargame: Red Dragon (2014)(MULTi8) PC | Steam-Rip By R.G. Origins

Trailer

All Comments

i followed the instructions, for the setup, right now anytime i click on the game it opens steam which is for sure it takes me directly to the store !!! so, how did you all installed the game ?? how can u guys play it without steam ? i did even blocked steam from the internet, nothing happend ! i tried the file "steamhelper" and the same thing happens ! please please please some one help me !!!!!!!!
After installing the game(and copying the crack), you can edit the "3DMGAME.ini" in Notepad find the "Language"(ctrl+f for faster search) change the "russian" to "english" save it, and your done. or you can run the Language Selector.exe choose english and press Save. you don't have to go to other sites.
thanks for the game
can you please tell me how did it work ? what did u do ?
If you're having problem with the language, download another crack from gamecopyworld, at least one of them worked for me and the language finally is in english.
Use Language Selecter.exe locate in Crack folder