Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne - 1.26a [Intel]

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on September 22, 2013 by BS0Din Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne - 1.26a [Intel] (Size: 1.11 GB)
 Warcraft III.dmg1.11 GB

Description

Name: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne
Version: - 1.26a

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Pre-installed and updated

OS version: Mac OS X 10.5 (or higher)
Processor type(s) & speed: 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo
RAM minimum: 512 Mb
Video RAM: 64 Mb ATI Technologies or nVidia chipset

Link for more information: http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/games/war3/

Works on OS X 10.7/10.8!
This release includes official full versions of WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos and the expansion pack WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne.

WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos
It's been nearly fifteen years since the war between the orcs and humans ended. An uneasy peace settled over the land. While the defeated orcish clans regrouped under the banner of a new visionary leader, a darker shadow has fallen over the world, threatening to extinguish all life and all hope.

The classic real-time strategy world of Warcraft returns for a third installment, which features four unique races, brilliant three-dimensional graphics, legendary heroes, and new multiplayer features, including shared unit control and resource trading between players.

WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
Warcraft 3 expansion pack, detailing more of the story as new factions arise, and old heroes are transformed. Players return to war-ravaged Azeroth months after the defeat of the Burning Legion, to face a new threat. Each race features an added hero with new abilities and spells. New shops, which the player can build for specific races, keep units supplied with items. Multiplayer modes have been extended to include new clan and tournament support, among other new games. Neutral Heroes can be persuaded to join in the fight and add new abilities and magic spells to the player's arsenal.

Additional Information:
This release was obtained through installation of WarCraft III from the original CDs within the PPC environment. Than the latest 1.26a patch has been applied, so now it is the first release of WarCraft III that has full support of OS X Lion/Mountain Lion. Despite the fact that Blizzard recommends to consider WarCraft III as unsupported on that systems.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 GB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos & The Frozen Throne - 1.26a [Intel]

All Comments

Are you able to play online with this download/version?
Works on Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit. Thanks for the upload.
Thanks for the upload. My little bro will be stoked to find this on his mba
lol :)
works, fast download, not my type of game but Thanks
I dont play this myself, but thanks for the feedback ;)