Warcraft III Reign of Chaos Mac Download + The frozen throne [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 30, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Warcraft III Reign of Chaos Mac Download + The frozen throne [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 1.11 GB)
 please read.txt127 bytes
 Warcraft III.dmg1.11 GB

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06...reign-of-chaos-mac-download/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Warcraft III – a computer game in the genre of real-time strategy with elements of RPG, which the unfolding events in the world called Azeroth, which is divided into 3 major continents: Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Northrend.

People mostly live in the Eastern Kingdoms, as, indeed, and Orcs; At the same time, the night elves living in Kalimdor. In the center of the world rages huge, continuous storm called the Maelstrom, which appeared after the destruction of the Well of Eternity.

The game tells the story of the adventures of the Crown Prince of Lordaeron, the kingdom people named Arthas, who goes on a dangerous journey to the northern territories, in order to stop the advance of the army of the undead on the people of the land. However, with each step Arthas harder and harder is enmeshed in a web of darkness, which eventually turns out to be stronger than him.

Warcraft III – it is a strategy role-playing, and in addition to the control base in the game there is a hero of the management, which develops during the mission, received levels and new skills, as well as searches for more sophisticated equipment. Players will enjoy several plot campaigns – for people, for Undead Horde orcs and elves.

General Info of Warcraft III Reign of Chaos –

Year: 2002
Version: 1.26a
Developer: Blizzard Enterteinment
Platform: Intel only
Language: English

System requirements:

OS version: Mac OS X 10.5+ (10.11-works)
Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo
Memory: 512 Mb
Video Memory: 64 Mb ATI Technologies or nVidia chipset

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Warcraft III Reign of Chaos Mac Download + The frozen throne [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer