Warcraft III (3): The Frozen Throne v1.26 [ENG] Lossless Repack by Vosur ~Momuga~

seeders: 164
leechers: 8
Added on October 29, 2013 by Vosurin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Warcraft III (3): The Frozen Throne v1.26 [ENG] Lossless Repack by Vosur ~Momuga~ (Size: 968.4 MB)
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB
 setup-1.bin967.65 MB
 setup.exe476.35 KB

Description

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
968.4 MB
seeders:164
leechers:8
Warcraft III (3): The Frozen Throne v1.26 [ENG] Lossless Repack by Vosur ~Momuga~

Trailer

Screenshots

Warcraft III (3): The Frozen Throne v1.26 [ENG] Lossless Repack by Vosur ~Momuga~ screenshot
Warcraft III (3): The Frozen Throne v1.26 [ENG] Lossless Repack by Vosur ~Momuga~ screenshot

All Comments

Can someone help me, after i finished installing the file. and started the program it shows insert cd. : im using win8 64bit
Also, how can I access the Reign of Chaos mode? All I'm seeing is the Frozen Throne :(
All you have to do is start the game using "Warcraft III.exe" instead of "FrozenThrone.exe."
Thanks nice upload!
Warcraft III.exe starts "Reign of Chaos," Frozen Throne.exe starts "The Frozen Throne."

You can select the campaigns by going to "Singleplayer," then "Campaign."
Thanks it works fine on windows 7, but you need to change the compatibility mode to xp sp3 and select the administrator option so you can see the cut scenes or you'll end up seeing black screen and only the audio.