Wahlburgers S03E01 HDTVx264-JIVE mp4

seeders: 73
leechers: 15
Added on January 9, 2015 by Gr8fulDawgin TV
Torrent verified.

Wahlburgers S03E01 HDTVx264-JIVE mp4 (Size: 168.69 MB)
 Wahlburgers.S03E01.HDTVx264-JIVE.mp4168.69 MB

Description

Not my work, but it was requested, and I had it, so happy to share. All credit goes to JIVE

Season 03, Episode 01 - “Wedding Bliss & Big Papi Hits”
Paul teams up with Red Sox star David Ortiz to create a “Big Papi” Burger of the month, but fears that the new pre-game burger ritual might jinx the player’s performance. Meanwhile, Donnie’s Chicago-based wedding proves to be a challenge to his mom Alma, who doesn’t fly. So Donnie finds the perfect solution — a tour bus and the company of her hilarious friend Phyllis.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
168.69 MB
seeders:73
leechers:15
Wahlburgers S03E01 HDTVx264-JIVE mp4

All Comments

Thx....
THX!!! Appreciated:)
Much thanks from your requestor
Thanks for your awesome hard work uploading these shows:D Could you please continue to upload episodes of Wahlburgers and Donnie Loves Jenny.... Thanks :)
If nobody else does, I will. I don't want to step on the toes of any original encoders, but I love Wahlburgers and my wife loves Donny and Jenny, so I'll be getting them every week and uploading them if they're not available as torrents..
Perfect! I did a bunch of season 1 and 2 episodes (to fill in gaps when the scene missed it).. I am happy to pass the torch. Thanks so much!
Another person that appreciates it! I will watch both shows!
Thanks
you will need to request it,i would but i can't
I am in the process of getting it now. Will upload it when I can if nobody beats me to it.