VMware Workstation 11.1.0 Build 2496824 Final Incl. Serials [ATOM]

seeders: 78
leechers: 76
Added on March 1, 2015 by ATOMin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

VMware Workstation 11.1.0 Build 2496824 Final Incl. Serials [ATOM] (Size: 301.59 MB)
 VMware.Workstation.v11.1.0.Build.2496824.Final.Incl.Serials [ATOM].zip301.58 MB
 ATOM.Install.Notes.Readme.txt5.28 KB

Description

VMware Workstation 11.1.0 Build 2496824 Final

Description:
VMware Workstation is a powerful virtual machine software for system administrators and developers who want to revolutionize software development, deployment and testing in their enterprise.

Shipping for more than five years and winner of over a dozen major product awards, VMware Workstation enables software developers to develop and test the most complex networked server-class applications running on Microsoft Windows, Linux or NetWare all on a single desktop.

Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.

Features:

Streamline software development and testing operations. Create multiple development and testing environments as virtual machines on a single PC and use them to test "real world" multi-tier configurations, complex networks, and multiple operating systems and applications all on a single machine.

Improve team collaboration. The portability and hardware-independent properties of virtual machines, coupled with new features in VMware Workstation, lets users easily share development environments and pre-packaged testing configurations without risk, and also facilitates collaboration between development and QA.

Enhance the productivity of IT professionals. Allows system administrators and other enterprise IT professionals to test software, including new applications, application updates, and operating system patches, in virtual machines prior to deployment on physical PCs or servers in a production environment. IT help desk departments can create and reference a virtual library of end-user configurations to help them resolve problems more quickly.

Introduce virtual infrastructure to your enterprise. Virtual machines created in Workstation can be deployed to the other desktop and server virtualization platforms offered by VMware. Introducing VMware Workstation virtualization to the desktop is an ideal first step to transforming your physical IT infrastructure into virtual infrastructure.

What's New in VMware 11.1:

Released: 18 February 2015

What's New:
•This release of VMware Workstation adds support for VMware vCloud Air Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand and includes bug fixes. Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand is a secure, pay-as-you-go, cloud computing service offered by VMware that gives IT organizations a VMware compatible platform to create virtual machines, dynamically scale virtual machines and resources up or down, and pay for resources allocated.
•Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand provides on-demand resources with granular metering and usage-based billing.
•Resources are pool-based, allowing deployment of virtual machines with customized configurations.
•Costs are billed monthly only for the aggregate amount of resources consumed across all of your virtual machines.
•On-demand resources complement the subscription services for vCloud Air.

Resolved Issues:
•A Linux guest OS booted on EFI firmware sometimes failed to respond to the keyboard and mouse if any mouse motion occurred during a short window of time during OS boot. This issue has been resolved
•Outlook 2010 would occasionally crash when running in Unity mode. This issue has been resolved
•You could not compact or defragment a persistent disk. This issue has been resolved
•The UI sometimes crashed when a user copied and pasted a file between two Windows guests. This issue has been resolved
•Rendering corruption in UI elements in Fedora 20 guests with 3D enabled has been resolved
•When creating a new virtual machine with SUSE Linux Enterprise (SLE) 12, the Easy Install path was not available. This issue has been resolved

System Requirements:

•Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
•1.3GHz or faster core speed
•2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended
•Workstation installation: 1.2 GB of available disk space for the application. Additional hard disk space required for each virtual machine. Please refer to vendors recommended disk space for specific guest operating systems.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
301.59 MB
seeders:78
leechers:76
VMware Workstation 11.1.0 Build 2496824 Final Incl. Serials [ATOM]

All Comments

Thanks! ATOM!
Thank You Very Much
Thank you Atom :)
Thanks
Please after I finished the installation of this VMware then i try to load window server 2012, this is the message the keep on telling; the handler is invalid. you have an incorrect version of driver "vmci.sys". try reinstalling vware workstation. I don't know what to do again cause i have tried everything but it's still not working, I really need somebody that know what i can do to solve this problem to help me out please.
Is can I install it on the old version of VMware Workstation ?
Yes you can..