Virgin Whore (Erotic Tales from Hawaii Book 1).epub

seeders: 24
leechers: 2
Added on October 8, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Virgin Whore (Erotic Tales from Hawaii Book 1).epub (Size: 115.94 KB)
 Virgin Whore Thomas Henry.epub115.94 KB

Description

Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B008MND97S
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
Not Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled

Publication Date: September 14, 2013
One day, Miss Yong was a recently-divorced housewife, and the next, she was in a Honolulu “relaxation spa” selling her body for the first time. It was my incredible luck to be her first customer. Fortunately for me, old habits died hard as she struggled to make the transition from making love to fucking for money. With her, I found what every man wants and no man ever finds when visiting a brothel: Intimacy and passion befitting a real love affair.

Warning: This story contains graphic sex scenes. For adults only.

EXCERPT:

I buried my face in her neck. She smelled fresh and clean. No perfume. Just a hint of bath soap and shampoo. Instinctively, I sucked gently on her ear lobe. She hugged me. I kissed her on the forehead and touched my nose to hers. I knew that these women didn’t kiss their customers. Even so, I tentatively touched my lips to hers, half expecting her to turn away, or at best, to give me a perfunctory dry-lipped peck. Instead, she parted her lips and gave me her tongue. My balls tightened and my penis throbbed. We kissed slowly and deeply, my tongue mimicking the action of my penis. It was all so natural, so satisfying, so stimulating. I teetered on the brink of orgasm and finally had to disengage from her lips to avoid losing control. Once again, I buried my face in her neck. She breathed raggedly in my ear.

I planted kisses down her throat and between her breasts. I took a nipple between my lips and sucked. She bucked up against me. I slowly withdrew my cock from her pussy and planted more kisses down the center of her abdomen to the top of her pubic hair. I skipped to her inner thighs, running my tongue up and down. Each time I ran my tongue up toward her pussy, she gasped and tensed.

I recalled the advice a friend had once given me, “Never fuck anything you wouldn’t eat.” I pressed my tongue hard against her inner thigh and licked my way up to her pussy. She shuddered and grabbed my head. I thrust my tongue into her and then slowly worked it up to her clitoris. She was fresh and clean. I licked and nibbled at her until her wetness flowed and her legs began to shake.

I rose to my knees and pushed her legs apart with my thighs. I found her wetness with the tip of my penis and slid into her. I pressed my body against hers and pushed deep into her. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, “I want you to promise me something.”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
115.94 KB
seeders:24
leechers:2
Virgin Whore (Erotic Tales from Hawaii Book 1).epub