Villains Inc. (Wearing the Cape Series #2) ~ Marion G. Harmon [BluA].epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Villains Inc. (Wearing the Cape Series #2) ~ Marion G. Harmon [BluA].epub (Size: 290.71 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Villains Inc. (Wearing the Cape - Marion G. Harmon.epub290.29 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
Astra has finished her training and is now a full-fledged Sentinel, but things are not going well. She suffers from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and the public revelation of her relationship with Atlas has caused her popularity to nose-dive.

To complicate things, the Teatime Anarchist's intervention has changed the course of events--leaving her with lots of knowledge about the way the future was before the Big One, a complete future-history that is now out of date.

And just when she thinks she's getting a handle on things, unfolding events (a bank-robbery and a horrific murder) show that one of the nastier pieces of the old future isn't so out of date after all; unless she solves a murder before it happens, Blackstone is going to die.

Wearing the Cape: Villains Inc. collects Villains Inc. episodes One through Four in one complete volume.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
290.71 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Villains Inc. (Wearing the Cape Series #2) ~ Marion G. Harmon [BluA].epub