Vijay And I 2013 720p BRRip x264 AC3-MiLLENiUM

seeders: 11
leechers: 15
Added on May 8, 2014 by TryMeSin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRipScreener

Vijay And I 2013 720p BRRip x264 AC3-MiLLENiUM (Size: 2.98 GB)
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 Vijay.And.I.2013.720p.BRRip.x264.AC3-MiLLENiUM.mkv2.96 GB
 Vijay.And.I.2013.720p.BRRip.x264.AC3-MiLLENiUM.sample.mkv25.93 MB

Description

Title: Vijay and I (2013)

IMDB Rating: 5.1/10

Genres: Comedy

Actors: Moritz Bleibtreu , Patricia Arquette , Danny Pudi , Catherine Missal , Michael Imperioli , George Akram , Jeannie Berlin , Joel Brody , Tess Bryant , Jeff Burrell , Antonia Dauphin , Nat DeWolf , Tania Garbarski , Megan Gay , Jerry Hyman

Year: 2013

Plot:

Wilhelm Wilder (Will) is a talented actor stuck on a New York City children's TV show where he portrays Bad Luck Bunny| a hapless green rabbit. Feeling a failure| he

bears his fate with touching self-irony| but grows sulky and petulant when he thinks that his wife| daughter and all his friends have forgotten his 40th birthday. In

the confusion following a road accident| all the world believes he is dead. Instead of rectifying the situation| he decides to fulfill a fantasy and attend his own

funeral. Here he will learn what everyone really thinks of him. With the aid of his best friend Rad| an Indian restaurant-owner| Will becomes Vijay Singh| a handsome

and gentlemanly Sikh| complete with turban and beard. On this memorable occasion and in the days that follow| Vijay is surprised to learn some embarrassing truths

about Will. And on top of it| his newly-widowed| beautiful wife Julia takes an unseemly| romantic interest in this elegant| sexy stranger. Will confronts a unique

problem: ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.98 GB
seeders:11
leechers:15