Victor Wooten - Swords and Stone - Words and Tones (Timeless).joyfoot

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 12, 2013 by joysweetpitin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Victor Wooten - Swords and Stone - Words and Tones (Timeless).joyfoot (Size: 252.88 MB)
 14 - Keep It Low.mp315.78 MB
 11 - Brooklyn.mp314.81 MB
 01 - Sword And Stone.mp311.59 MB
 04 - Get It Right.mp311.34 MB
 05 - A Woman's Strength.mp310.1 MB
 02 - Love Is My Favorite Word.mp39.52 MB
 08 - Say Word.mp39.47 MB
 06 - It's All Right.mp39.3 MB
 09 - Be What U Are (I Love U More).mp39.04 MB
 13 - Merlin.mp39 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_12_Heaven.mp313.85 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_06_Brooklyn.mp311.78 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_11_Overjoyed.mp310.95 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_09_Get It Right.mp310.89 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_05_I Can't Make You Love Me.mp39.67 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_02_Sword and Stone.mp39.28 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_14_Love to Hear U Laugh.mp39.2 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_07_Say Word.mp38.06 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_13_It's All Right.mp38.03 MB
 Victor Wooten_Words and Tones_04_A Woman's Strength.mp37.8 MB
 Victor-Wooten--Sword-And-Stone-Words-And-Tones.jpg45.63 KB

Description

The new release of the Michael Jordan of the Bass Guitar: Victor Wooten, returns after a long wait (4 years), to present his sixth solo studio album Words and Tones, Sword and Stone.The Sword and Stone is an entirely instrumental album, Words and Tones are the same instrumental songs but with some great vocal work by Krystel Petterson.and some other arrangements.

Perspective changes a lot when listening this songs with lyrics, maybe even some will love the instrumental song but when they hear singing couldnt be the same, that is why you need to know that this album has a great influence Rhythm & Blues, Funk, World Music, Hip Hop, Jazz and Jazz Fusion finally.Either way Victor achieves a recording either great both for those who enjoy completely instrumental themes or as I mentioned, involving a female vocalist.Wooten is more surprising, the melodic lines in the bass solo become the main point that should keep the listener, the musician fuses creativity technique intelligently and with a vast catalog of different musical styles.Victor is a universal musician, his music is for people stuck in the Jazz styles and not so commercial music, but being so accessible and listenable compositions, virtually anyone can enjoy this new double album. Unlike most productions Wooten technique albums, this new one is more fresh, more open but still retains that virtuosity from the bassist, sometimes getting to play some truly big solos.No doubt everyone will have their favorite version and this is interesting, for example the theme vocel Say Word is a new classic in the repertoire of Wooten but his instrumental version sounds somewhat dry, empty .. and interestingly one of the best instrumental songs is "Love is my Favorite Word" feels a bit bland when heard with vocals.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
252.88 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Victor Wooten - Swords and Stone - Words and Tones (Timeless).joyfoot