Vicente Amigo - Tierra 2013 (Flamenco, Guitar, World) @ 320

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on February 8, 2014 by radio957in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Vicente Amigo - Tierra 2013 (Flamenco, Guitar, World) @ 320 (Size: 110.48 MB)
 01. Prologo y Epilogo.mp35.08 MB
 02. Estacion Primavera.mp312.43 MB
 03. Tierra.mp314.22 MB
 04. Bolero a los Padres.mp310.07 MB
 05. Campos de San Gregorio.mp39.97 MB
 07. Cancion de Laura.mp315.38 MB
 08. Idilico.mp310.54 MB
 09. Roma.mp310.48 MB
 6 Río de la Seda.mp322.25 MB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt326 bytes
 torrrent dowloaded from h33t.to.txt531 bytes
 Vicente Amigo.jpg61.2 KB
 Vicente Amigo.txt1.75 KB

Description

Artist: Vicente Amigo
Title Of Album: Tierra
Year Of Release: 2013
Genre: Flamenco, Guitar, World
Quality: 320 cbr
Total Time: 48:09 min
Total Size: 110 mb

Tracklist:

1. Prologo Y Epilogo
2. Estacion Primavera
3. Tierra - Vicente Amigo Con Lya
4. Bolero A Los Padres
5. Campos De San Gregorio
6. Rio De La Seda
7. Cancion De Laura
8. Idilico
9. Roma

It’s been said that where words fail music speaks and it’s this approach that’s united Spanish speaking flamenco guitarist Vicente Amigo with musicians from Dire Straits and Capercaille.

The end result is Tierra, an album which fuses southern Spanish sounds with Celtic melodies, which will be revealed in full at Celtic Connections 2013.

The world premiere on January 18 will see Vicente united with Capercaillie’s Mike McGoldrick, Scots multi-instrumentalist John McCusker, bassist Ewen Vernal, keyboardist Guy Fletcher, drummer Danny Cummings and Celtic Connections' artistic director Donald Shaw for an explosive performance.

For Latin Grammy award winner Vicente, Tierra is not only a first in terms of its musical direction, but it marks his first UK album release and first ever visit to Scotland.

Vicente said: “I’ve always thought about coming here, with this album it happened at the right time and it was almost like destiny that we’re performing it at Celtic Connections.

“One of the goals I had with this project was to open myself up to Celtic music and learn more about this type of music.

“You can only have the true sound if you’re from that area, that’s the way I feel with my guitar as well. It’s a sound that really links you to a culture, a country or an area, and that’s why the album is called Tierra because it’s the blend of all these sounds from different parts of the world.”

And many similar posts in H33T & KAT, all active and seedeed.

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/radio957/uploads/

http://h33t.to/member/radio+957

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
110.48 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Vicente Amigo - Tierra 2013 (Flamenco, Guitar, World) @ 320