VICE S03E10 SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4

seeders: 300
leechers: 143
Added on May 16, 2015 by 2Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

VICE S03E10 SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4 (Size: 235.64 MB)
 VICE.S03E10.SDTV.x264-[2Maverick].mp4235.64 MB

Description

Original Air Date: May 15, 2015

Title: A Prayer for Uganda & Kidneyville

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SOURCE:

This comes from a (SD) STANDARD DEFINITION source - non HD. These are provided in SD when no one has yet uploaded a HD version.

COMMENTS:

Comments are appreciated. I do my best to respond to all comments.

DETAILS:

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 720x374
Frame rate: 29.97

Codec: MPEG AAC Audio
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
235.64 MB
seeders:300
leechers:143
VICE S03E10 SDTV x264-[2Maverick] mp4

All Comments

MG.
thx 2Mav
Thanks for the upload mate. I would give it a thumbs up but my feedback page is only showing thumbs down.
You can also do a 'thumbs up' directly from the torrent's page...upper right hand corner...

https://kat.cm/vice-s03e10-s...2maverick-mp4-t10652069.html
Both segments were very upsetting to watch - good episode / print = tyvm 2Maverick
Agreed. VICE certainly brings to light some of the more disturbing elements of humanity, but ones that need awareness.
#Ace
You're welcome, guys.
Like I said about Real Time with Bill Maher.. The Audio and Video are not great. It's SD.

But Mav Duces makes his due in the sheer reliability and super fast speed in which in gets these live shows up immediate following the broadcast. If you want to Watch Vice as soon as it airs, Mav Duces is the Truth. If your watching it 12+ hours after airing, there are more options. For me, I like to watch it Friday Night, Right on time, every Friday Night Mav is as reliable as HBO itself...

If there were rating for Reliability it would be a honest 10/10. SD for anyone is a 7, though I feel bad with that low of a mark for a valuable time sensative and reliable uploader as double mavs!
And without extra files.