Vegan Food Gifts: More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for Homemade Baked Goods, Preserves, and Other Edible Gifts Everyone Will Love - Joni Marie Newman [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 26
leechers: 14
Added on October 10, 2014 by 01001001in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Vegan Food Gifts: More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for Homemade Baked Goods, Preserves, and Other Edible Gifts Everyone Will Love - Joni Marie Newman [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 168.34 MB)
 Vegan Food Gifts_ More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for , and Other Edible Gifts Everyone - Joni...85.42 MB
 Vegan Food Gifts_ More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for , and Other Edible Gifts Everyone - Joni...81.97 MB
 Vegan Food Gifts_ More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for , and Other Edible Gifts Everyone - Joni...969.09 KB
 Vegan Food Gifts_ More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for , and Other Edible Gifts Everyone - Joni...2.65 KB

Description

image Vegan Food Gifts: More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for Homemade Baked Goods, Preserves, and Other Edible Gifts Everyone Will Love

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9781592335299
Publisher: Fair Winds Press
Publication date: 10/1/2012
Pages: 192

Description
Impress your family, friends, neighbors, guests—anyone!—with homemade gifts that you can feel good about and others will love. From mouthwatering vegan baking mixes you can create, package, and label yourself, to DIY gift baskets, preserves, liquors, and more, you’ll find that perfect something for everyone, no matter what their views or inclinations. (No one can say no to a chocolate chip cookie after all—vegan or otherwise!)

Vegan Food Gifts shows you how easy it is to create great homemade gifts that are not only kind and eco-conscious, but delicious too. So whether you are an expert chef or a beginner cook, a crafty genius or someone without an artistic bone in your body, you’ll find projects that not only suit your skills, but your budget too.

Be the hit of the bake sale, the darling of the holidays, the hostess with the most-est, and more with Vegan Food Gifts.

Meet the Author

Joni Marie Newman

"I am just a regular gal who loves to cook and bake...ESPECIALLY for friends and family. Self taught, and still learning, I spend most of my spare time in the kitchen. When I am not in the kitchen, I really enjoy knitting, painting, wasting endless hours on the internet, hiking with my husband and the girls, traveling, reading, and most of the other stuff regular gals enjoy. I am currently residing in Orange County, California, but before you go all "Real Housewives of OC" on me, let me tell you that I live in a small cottage, with my tworescue mutts, and my extremely delicious husband, in one of the last rural towns in Southern California.It is in this cottage that I create delicious and cruelty free delicacies for the world to enjoy. Through my food, I hope to help people to understand that it is not necessary to murder or torture another living creature in order to have a tasty supper."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
168.34 MB
seeders:26
leechers:14
Vegan Food Gifts: More Than 100 Inspired Recipes for Homemade Baked Goods, Preserves, and Other Edible Gifts Everyone Will Love - Joni Marie Newman [EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}