[Various Artists] Kannibals At The Beach (2012) [EDM, Electro, Dubstep, Trap, Glitch Hop] [Kannibalen Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 28, 2016 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

[Various Artists] Kannibals At The Beach (2012) [EDM, Electro, Dubstep, Trap, Glitch Hop] [Kannibalen Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 101.34 MB)
 Apashe - Eat My Apple.mp310.25 MB
 Charlie Darker - Corner Kids.mp313.63 MB
 Cover.jpg46.03 KB
 Dabin - Tell Me (feat. Daniela Andrade).mp39.52 MB
 Dooze Jackers & Wes De Graaf - Fiyah.mp312.02 MB
 Kai Wachi - Dissolve.mp310.05 MB
 Karluv Klub - Alright Run.mp39.87 MB
 LeKtriQue - The Last Hour.mp312.17 MB
 Marc Remillard - Bowser.mp312.2 MB
 Snails & Weed Demon - Ganja.mp311.58 MB

Description

Label: Kannibalen Records
Artist: Various Artists
Featuring Artists: Dabin, Charlie Darker, Apashe, Snails, Weed Demon, Karluv Klub, LeKtriQue, Kai Wachi, Marc Remillard, Strava, Dooze Jackers, Wes De Graaf
Genre: Electro, Dubstep, Trap, Glitch Hop
Released: 2012-05-28
Catalog: KAR009

Missing one track:

9. Strava - Arriba

Summer is finally here; its time to pour yourself a bloody pina colada, lay back by the pool and chill for a bit. Weve put together the perfect compilation of human flesh beats from your favourite Kannibalen producers for you to enjoy your summer in true cannibal style.

Kannibals at the Beach starts off with another epic Dabin production, Tell Me, featuring the breathy vocals of Canadian songstress Daniela Andrade. Charlie Darker then follows up with a big room subterranean head crusher, Corner Kids, and Apashe pairs serious bass sounds with some intriguing instrumentation in Eat My Apple. Karluv Klub shows why hes one of the rising stars of electro trash with Alright Run!, a track full of distorted deliciousness, and SNAILS and Weed Demon hook up of for the trunk rattling 808-filled Ganja. LeKtriQues The Last Hour is a dubstep magnum opus of crunchy talking bass, melancholic synth melodies and haunting vocal samples. Newcomer Kai Wachi then introduces himself in proper fashion with his glitch hop banger Dissolve, and Marc Remillard conjures up 16 bit memories in complextro smash Bowser. Strava uses a dizzying swirl of plaintive synths and vocal hooks to create a unique electro experience for Arriba. Dooze Jackers and Wes De Graaf finish off the compilation appropriately with the tropical-inspired Fyah!, which is sure to be a festival favourite around the globe.

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
101.34 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[Various Artists] Kannibals At The Beach (2012) [EDM, Electro, Dubstep, Trap, Glitch Hop] [Kannibalen Records] *Zoto* [EDM RG]