[Various Artists] Generation Hex 002 EP (2016) [EDM, House, Electro House, Deep House] [HEXAGON] *Zoto* [EDM RG]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 19, 2016 by zotobomin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

[Various Artists] Generation Hex 002 EP (2016) [EDM, House, Electro House, Deep House] [HEXAGON] *Zoto* [EDM RG] (Size: 42.28 MB)
 Corderoy - No Bounds (feat. Ghost Singer).mp313.56 MB
 Cover.jpg57.27 KB
 Holl & Rush - Lift Me Up.mp38.07 MB
 PBH & Jack Shizzle - Call Me (feat. Michelle McKenna).mp311.26 MB
 Steff Da Campo, Raven & Kreyn - Chicago.mp39.34 MB

Description

Label: HEXAGON
Artist: Various Artists
Featuring Artists: Holl & Rush, Jack Shizzle, PBH, Michelle McKenna, Steff Da Campo, Raven & Kreyn, Corderoy, Ghost Singer
Genre: House, Electro House, Deep House
Released: 2016-07-15
Catalog: GENHEX002

Don Diablo presents a new set of rising stars with the second part of his Generation HEX EP series. This one gets kicked off furiously by Holl & Rush, delivering the bouncy house tune Lift Me Up - fueled by jittery bleeps and catchy vocals. Then it's time for PBH & Jack Shizzle moving the dance floor with the oldschool house sounds of Call Me featuring steady vocal work by Michella McKenna -high energy music with cool chords and nice drops! Steff da Campo, Raven & Kreyn on their turn also take a trip to dance music's roots, revisiting the sights and sounds of Chicago, while adding sturdy, contemporary bass lines as well as an exciting breakdown. Finally, it's Hexagon talent Corderoy taking the stage with his wonderful deep house tune No Bounds, featuring sweet soft bass lines and touching pop vocals. The perfect melodic ending to an EP that's got tastemaker written all over it.

**I WILL NOT ALWAYS BE ABLE TO UPLOAD 24/7. IF YOU CAN, PLEASE SEED TO KEEP THE TORRENT ALIVE!**

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
42.28 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
[Various Artists] Generation Hex 002 EP (2016) [EDM, House, Electro House, Deep House] [HEXAGON] *Zoto* [EDM RG]