Vamped KINDLE MOBI by David Sosnowski H.A.

seeders: 11
leechers: 4
Added on October 10, 2014 by Heidi-Annein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Vamped KINDLE MOBI by David Sosnowski H.A. (Size: 430.03 KB)
 Vamped by David Sosnowski.mobi416.45 KB
 VAMPEDcover.jpg13.58 KB

Description

VAMPED (David Sosnowski, 2005) is not your typical vampire story; it is not a horror story nor a romantic vampire story. It’s a sad, funny and unexpected read--a great, lighthearted read that manages to de-glamorize the vampire schtick but makes it much more interesting in the process. In many ways this book is more about how to love unconditionally than anything else. The author is a professor of literature, but also a writer of comedy for television, movies, and stand up, and he manages to combine all his talents in this, his second novel. Whatever you THINK this novel will be…well, it won't be. It's a wonderful, and at times incredibly touching story, entertaining and unforgettable, no matter what your literary genre preferences might be. (H.A.)

(From Publisher's Weekly: From the deeply imaginative mind of David Sosnowski -- who gave us the critically acclaimed junkie-angel classic Rapture -- bursts this neo-vampire novel studded with pint-size vampires known as "screamers" (children who were vamped and are none too happy about it); priest vampires who helped convert their flock into lifetime members of the Church; stripper vampires who lap-danced their way into customers' veins; and one very small, very outspoken human girl.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
430.03 KB
seeders:11
leechers:4
Vamped KINDLE MOBI by David Sosnowski H.A.

All Comments

I'm so glad to see so many people downloading this! I read it a couple of years ago and still had it on my kindle, so figured I would share it -- and I thought no one else would have even heard of it lol.... A bit of a different style of book than I usually upload, but really, if you are looking for a good book to read, I highly recommend it. Nice to see the interest, and I hope you all enjoy it!