Valhalla Hills [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on May 22, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Valhalla Hills [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 636.37 MB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 Valhalla Hills.dmg636.37 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Year: 2015
Developer: Funatics Software
Developer website: http://www.valhalla-hills.com/
Platform: Intel only
Language: Russian + English

System Requirements:

Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or Radeon HD2900 series card or better (DirectX10 card or better)
Disk Space: 3 GB

Description:

You spend all my life trying to please the gods. You fought and died a heroic death. Now, just imagine! Poor Vikings stand before the gates of Asgard, expecting them to be allowed to Valhalla. But ungrateful gods are not going to give them a well-deserved award and close the gate directly in front of them. But the real viking never gives up. If you can not get to Valhalla traditional way, why not just to get past? However, the Vikings are usually quite strong, do not seem to cope with the dangerous and difficult life in the mountains. Keep an eye on your Vikings, collect food, chop wood, and take care of your well-being of a small but growing population. Get to the portal at the top of hills - it's the only chance to help the Vikings get their well-deserved award. As in classical building strategies in Valhalla Hills game is necessary to increase the performance of the Vikings, creating an effective and balanced economic system.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
636.37 MB
seeders:2
leechers:2
Valhalla Hills [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR]