VA - (Grease Live! Music From The Television Event) {320kbps} ~ Dextro

seeders: 79
leechers: 13
Added on February 2, 2016 by Me_16in Music
Torrent verified.

VA - (Grease Live! Music From The Television Event) {320kbps} ~ Dextro (Size: 109.3 MB)
 Trackli$t.txt1.12 KB
 Cover.jpg333.21 KB
 DNCE - Maybe (Baby) [From Grease Live! Music From The Television Event].mp33.71 MB
 Vanessa Hudgens - Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee (feat. Kether Donohue, Carly Rae Jepsen &...3.95 MB
 Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit and Cast - Summer Nights.mp34 MB
 Vanessa Hudgens - There Are Worse Things I Could Do (From Grease Live! Music From The Television...5.38 MB
 Aaron Tveit - Sandy (From Grease Live! Music From The Television Event).mp36 MB
 DNCE - Cake By The Ocean (From Grease Live! Music From The Television Event).mp36.32 MB
 Keke Palmer - Freddy My Love (feat. Kether Donohue, Vanessa Hudgens & Carly Rae Jepsen) [From...6.48 MB
 Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit & Grease Live Cast - You're The One That I Want (From Grease...7 MB
 Julianne Hough - Hopelessly Devoted To You (From Grease Live! Music From The Television Event).mp37.11 MB
 Carly Rae Jepsen - All I Need Is An Angel (From Grease Live! Music From The Television Event).mp37.33 MB
 Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit & Grease Live Cast - We Go Together (From Grease Live! Music From...7.4 MB
 Aaron Tveit, Carlos PenaVega & Grease Live Cast - Greased Lightnin' (From Grease Live!...7.56 MB
 Jessie J & Grease Live Cast - Grease (Is the Word).mp37.76 MB
 Boyz II Men & Grease Live Cast - Beauty School Dropout (From Grease Live! Music From The...8.95 MB
 Jordan Fisher, Aaron Tveit & Grease Live Cast - Those Magic Changes (From Grease Live! Music...8.96 MB
 DNCE & Grease Live Cast - Born To Hand Jive (From Grease Live! Music From The Television...11.05 MB

Description

VA - (Grease Live! Music From The Television Event) {320kbps}

Genres: Soundtrack, Music
Released: Jan 31, 2016
℗ 2016 Paramount Pictures

01. “Grease Is the Word” (Jessie J and Cast)

02. “Summer Nights” (Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit and Cast)

03. “Freddy My Love” (Keke Palmer)

04. “Look at Me I’m Sandra Dee” (Vanessa Hudgens)

05. “Greased Lightnin’” (Aaron Tveit, Carlos PenaVega and Cast)

06. “Those Magic Changes” (Jordan Fisher, Aaron Tveit and Cast)

07. “All I Need Is an Angel” (Carly Rae Jepsen)

08. “Beauty School Dropout” (Boyz II Men and Cast)

09. “Cake by the Ocean” (DNCE)

10. “Maybe (Baby)” (DNCE)

11. “Born to Hand Jive” (DNCE and Cast)

12. “Hopelessly Devoted to You” (Julianne Hough)

13. “Sandy” (Aaron Tveit)

14. “There Are Worse Things I Could Do” (Vanessa Hudgens)

15. “You’re the One That I Want” (Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit and Cast)

16. “We Go Together” (Julianne Hough, Aaron Tveit and Cast)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
109.3 MB
seeders:79
leechers:13
VA - (Grease Live! Music From The Television Event) {320kbps} ~ Dextro

All Comments

https://kat.cm/grease-live-m...evision-event-t12008383.html

i just uploaded with proper summer nights
'Summer Nights' is the 1978 movie version, and not the 2016 recording. On top of that, it's a rip from the film (with dialogue) and not the soundtrack recording. What happened to the 2016 version?
Summer Nights is from the original not Grease Live but other than that it seems to be fine.