V: THE FINAL BATTLE (1984) TV Miniseries (DVDRip)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

V: THE FINAL BATTLE (1984) TV Miniseries (DVDRip) (Size: 2.17 GB)
 snapshot327254.jpg31.88 KB
 snapshot326711.jpg24.61 KB
 snapshot327373.jpg24 KB
 snapshot329303.jpg23.91 KB
 snapshot329879.jpg22.89 KB
 snapshot330113.jpg20.7 KB
 snapshot326456.jpg20.54 KB
 snapshot326833.jpg19.81 KB
 snapshot330394.jpg19.8 KB
 snapshot326378.jpg19 KB
 V- The Final Battle full.avi2.17 GB
 V the final battle info.txt6.48 KB
 v the final battle.jpg2.82 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086823/
/>

Release Date:6 May 1984 (USA)

Director: Richard T. Heffron

Writers: Craig Buck (story)

Diane Frolov (story)

Genre:Sci-Fi

Runtime:272 min (3 parts) | Finland:257 min (DVD version)

A small group of human resistance fighters fight a desperate guerilla war against the genocidal extra-terrestrials who dominate Earth.

Jane Badler ... Diana

Michael Durrell ... Robert Maxwell

Robert Englund ... Willie

Faye Grant ... Juliet Parish

Richard Herd ... John

Thomas Hill ... Father Andrew Doyle

Michael Ironside ... Ham Tyler

Peter Nelson ... Brian

David Packer ... Daniel Bernstein

Neva Patterson ... Eleanor Dupres

Andrew Prine ... Steven

Sandy Simpson ... Mark

Marc Singer ... Mike Donovan

Blair Tefkin ... Robin Maxwell

Michael Wright ... Elias Taylor

Trivia for "V: The Final Battle" (1984)

Kenneth Johnson, the creator of the original V mini-series, supervised the writing of the sequel but left Warner Brothers Television over creative differences before it was produced.

The computer Elizabeth was using in Diana's quarters is a Sony SMC-70.

'Dennis McCarthy(I)' was hired after the producers felt that music composed by 'Barry DeVorzon' and Joseph Conlan lacked the right feel. You can hear the difference in styles from the second part, as it contains music from all three composers. The third part was composed entirely by McCarthy.

Chris Farber was originally supposed to have the last name of Faber but Michael Ironside kept pronouncing Farber so they changed it. (This is why scripts and books will often have Faber rather than Farber).

8 out of 8 people found the following comment useful :-

a must-see, 21 December 2000

Author: (themattk@hotmail.com) from Richardson, TX

This was the perfect sequel to the original miniseries about the aliens who arrive on earth and establish a fascist government there, only to be met with a successful resistance movement. The cast was first-rate, as Michael Ironside was a perfect addition to Marc Singer, Robert Englund, Faye Grant, and co. The suspense and overall storyline were first-rate as well.

I loved the series when I was a kid, but like it even better now that I know more about the undertones and historical allusions. (Nazi takeover of Europe, McCarthyism, etc.) This is a must for sci-fi fans.

6 out of 7 people found the following comment useful :-

A worthy follow-up, 11 November 2002

Author: from Meriden,Ct,Usa

V:The Final Battle is a worthy follow-up.Singer and Grant lead the large cast once again with standout performancesand are joined by a well-cast Michael Ironside who plays Ham Tyler as the ultimate tough guy with a 'tude.I forgot to mention Jane Badler in my review of the first mini,something I deeply regret.In both minis as Diana,Badler is one of the all-time great sci-fi villainesses.She commands every scenes she's in and her presence is felt when she's not.Having Bad in her last name doesn't hurt either.In terms of pure meanness she blows away Dynasty's Alexis in the Super Bitch sweepstakes.It's a lot of fun,filled with suspense and shocks,and great at the climax where we get to enjoy watching Singer,Grant,Ironside,et al kick some Visitor ass. 9 out of 10!

A cult classic, 22 June 1999

Author: from San Francisco

While other folks were knee-deep in Star Wars and Star Trek, this was the movie that mesmerized me. The world taken over by Alien Nazis, pretty inventive. Looking back, it is obvious that this is a very high quality production not the ordinary made for TV drivel. With a great concept and terrific acting by Marc Singer, Faye Grant, and Michael Ironside, interest is held throughout the full 10 hours. Except for the phony ending, the entire saga is great. Special effects were also state of the art then. When I compare the laser blasts in Star Wars with V FB, no contest. V rules. PLEASE PUT THIS ON DVD.

Fantastic Conclusion To V:The Mini Series, 24 August 2002

Author: from England

V:The Final Battle is an exciting conclusion to the battle between the visitors and the resistance which started in the mini-series.

Things get really tense during this series as the war steps up a notch. The visitors are prepared to destroy the earth to further their aims whilst the resistance are preparing plans to rid the Earth of the aliens forever.

This series has everything-shocks, surprises, betrayals and plenty of action. As for the ending, wow!

If you liked the Mini-Series, you will love it's conclusion. Back in the late 80's I watched the entire Mini-Series and The Final Battle in one go with some friends-that's how great it was.

Format : AVI

Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave

Format profile : OpenDML

File size : 2.17 GiB

Duration : 4h 27mn

Overall bit rate : 1 161 Kbps

Format : MPEG-4 Visual

Format profile : Simple@L3

Format settings, BVOP : No

Format settings, QPel : No

Format settings, GMC : No warppoints

Format settings, Matrix : Default

Codec ID : XVID

Codec ID/Hint : XviD

Bit rate : 1 028 Kbps

Width : 720 pixels

Height : 480 pixels

Display aspect ratio : 1.500

Frame rate : 23.976 fps

Standard : NTSC

Resolution : 24 bits

Colorimetry : 4:2:0

Scan type : Progressive

Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.124

Stream size : 1.92 GiB (89%)

Writing library : ZJMedia MPEG Encoder

Format : MPEG Audio

Format version : Version 1

Format profile : Layer 3

Codec ID : 55

Codec ID/Hint : MP3

Bit rate mode : Constant

Bit rate : 128 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz

Resolution : 16 bits

Stream size : 245 MiB (11%)

Alignment : Split accross interleaves

Interleave, duration : 959 ms (23.00 video frames)

*****PLEASE, BE ADVISED*****

THIS IS THE SECOND MINISERIES - THERE WERE TWO MINISERIES (THE FIRST IS V THE ORIGINAL MINISERIES) - THEN THE ACTUAL 19 EPISODE WEEKLY SERIES.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.17 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
V: THE FINAL BATTLE (1984) TV Miniseries (DVDRip)

All Comments

trozan